Orcs of the Horde! What clan did you pick?

What clan did you pick to join as part of the Heritage quest and why?

(Won’t lie was slightly hoping for the Burning Blade before the last of them shut that request down :laughing:. Shadowmoon would have been cool too).

5 Likes

I couldn’t decide.

for my banker alt lol
frost wolf

Blackrock Clan. Partially because Blacktooth Grin wasn’t available but they’re defunt and kind of a subset of the Blackrock clan anyhow.

Frostwolf is just a hair too cozy for an orc clan.

1 Like

But in all seriousness, the Dragonmaw Clan. They have the most history and personality of all the Orcish clans. That being said, I did find their inclusion odd, as the Dragonmaw skintones, tattoos, and eyes are not playable at all. If their defining physical traits aren’t available in the creator, I figured this was reflected in the lore by them not being members of the Orgrimmar Orcs.

1 Like

Dragonmaw.

I like the grey skin/yellow eyes. I like the Wetlands, and Twilight Highlands and I like how they’re basically locked in an eternal struggle with the Wild Hammer Dwarves. It’s very Warcraft.

2 Likes

Fun fact: the Dragonmaw Orcs are still technically fighting a skirmish from the Second War. They apparently never got the memo that the war ended. Nor did they succumb to the post-demon malaise, perhaps because of the lingering effects of the Demon Soul (which may have also given them their distinctive physical traits).

2 Likes

just like that Japanese fight was in the mountain side

They got the memo, they just can’t read. Orcish mages weren’t invented yet

In time my friend, hopefully, in time. I do think they should’ve gotten it with the roll out of the Orc Heritage questline and some hidden tracker where if the player completed Duroz’s tale but, who knows. Maybe in the future.

That’s whacked.

My sole hope is that they’re being “saved” for an Allied Race. That’s the only thing that makes sense, at this point, after having been passed on during multiple passes on customizations.

1 Like

I have no objections either way. Allied race though would be fantastic!

Clan PEON the uprising will be very soon TM(R)

I went with Frostwolf, seemed fitting for a shaman.

1 Like

They were welcomed to the party. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:dracthyr_shrug:

IDK what about orc clans. Shadowmoon does sound the coolest tho that is my headcannon orc clan.

… is the clear winner.

2 Likes

I picked the cult one, the name is escaping me. The one where they poke out their eyes and the leader was some old model orc with no unique voice xD.

1 Like

If I were an Orc I’d choose Saurfang clan.

You seem to like things that have you poking your eyes out. :eyes:

1 Like