Orc Appreciation Post

Just as the title says this is a post by Orcs, For Orcs so say something you love about Orcs.

7 Likes

Orcs are great. I like how they never really strayed very far from their old ways and culture even though they’ve made it so far away from home. Home is where the heart is as they say.

I also like their dances. Orcs have the best dance. :dancer:

2 Likes

Well To begin I Play orc thank to Warhammer ork how well whakcy they are I thought I get be same hell I begin Engi and be warior case of warhammer but now so much as chang for good and better

And I hope one day Orc be close as Ork but with Iron horde tech in hand.

1 Like

Orc is the best race.

In b4 any silly little elf says otherwise.

3 Likes

Lovefool is the only good orc.

I don’t care about the rest of you.

2 Likes

Well, that didn’t take long.

Orcs are the thinking sentient’s goblin.

1 Like

“I come from the orcs, we eat with spoons and forks, we love to eat our pork.”

2 Likes

Well, Lovefool lives in a nice clean cave, smells manly, and he gives good massages.

The rest of you live in mud and :poop: :hut:.

4 Likes

Blood Elf made me choose my first character, but the Orcs kept me in the Horde.

As I went through the story, I started to really not like the Alliance, and happy I was with the Klingons of this universe.

1 Like

We make roads out of draenei.

3 Likes

Me Orc.

Me like pretty rabbit ladies :wink:

/smiling peon

2 Likes

I always love that satisfying crunching sounds as I walk through the path of glory :grin:

Also if you look carefully, you might find Yrel’s remains :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

i don’t really like orcs
they are violent
so am i but i feel like it’s a flaw
i won’t be racist though i don’t hate them it’s dumb to judge by race or species

note: i am stupid and evil so take my words with a grain of salt

I wish.
Hopefully we get to kill her down the line…

1 Like

first post of yours ive EVER agreed with.

Love you too bread, love you too XD

so get lost then this isn’t the place for you.

Best race on the red team and the beating heart and soul of The Horde. In the top three races for in-game world building, with WoD doing a lot of leg-work to explore the orcish clans as they existed prior to The Legion.

There’s an orc statue on Blizzard’s front lawn for a reason. It’s the IPs most iconic race.

1 Like

Orcs are so awesome that I have 7 of them at max level.

Aka’Magosh