Orc Appreciation Post

Gimme more of them beefy green boys and ladies! I can’t help but swoon every time one of em flexes.

1 Like

They are badasses.

1 Like

Orcs have had some of the best lore moments in the whole franchise, and, I think, one of the best redemption arcs. Their history makes them versatile as heroes and villains, and they’re usually treated with a good amount of respect as threats. Without the Orcs, we’d have no Horde. Without a Horde, no WoW.

1 Like

Alright, I got the soap, here ya go orcs!

3 Likes

I admire the sheer determination with which they eat rocks…

3 Likes

Why?

I posted my appreciation for a orc.

1 Like

The rest are just jealous all the Night Elf and Draenei ladies are clinging to Lovefool… well except for one of em anyways… drags off his Lightforged

1 Like

They’re pretty cool, despite having a weak beard game.

1 Like

Orcs the true master race.

I started playing with an orc warrior during MOP times.
Still have good memories of my Zug zug crew.

1 Like

Gotta appreciate those smooth dance moves.

I appreciate the fine craftsmanship on the road in Hellfire peninsula.

I suspect, however, waggles may not be of a similar opinion on the matter

" Orc Appreciation Post"

This is not allowed here, blizz new team hates orcs, theres no place for orcs in warcraft anymore.
Strong smart female leaders is the standard warcraft content from now on.

2 Likes

then put the axe down and pick up a book

:upside_down_face:

Why do Alliance players always have to make everything about themselves?

A topic about Orcs? I think they mean ME!” Says the Night Elves and Humans.

2 Likes

This is a post for all Orcs not just one.

Don’t know man I guess they’re jealous they can’t Lok’tar I guess.

1 Like

A good writer can make this work for an Orc. A good writer can work with almost anything.

Igarri is one smart cookie, but she has problems with her temper and a strong sense of justice, which can be exploited by her enemies to make her make stupid moves. Growing up, she was known by her very small circle of friends as the one who always knew what to do… but she was never the one who knew what to say, and she’s become something of a Cassandra who legitimately warns people about their bad decisions, then looks like a know-it-all when they ignore her and she gets the inevitable I-told-you-so, which she isn’t diplomatic about. Her father has leadership experience, but she is his illegitimate daughter. Her home is gone, while her father’s is not, and he is leading his village into catastrophe. To save the village, she will have to take it away from him, and to do that, she will have to kill him.

FUBU

Serious stuff now… straight or hunched ?!

Zug zug… Me not that kind of orc…

We make mogs look good

1 Like

Orcs are the backbone of the Horde.

As iconic as they come.

I hope blizzard doesn’t de-masculinize them on their current trend of softening things up.

Strength and Honor.

1 Like