Orc A Must?

Greetings,

Wanting to try out a Fury Warrior as I’ve played one in Vanilla a long time ago and unfortunately I’m just not sure which Horde race would be the best… I keep hearing that Orc is the best choice but before I put time into another race I’m wondering what other or if any other options would be just as good?

Thanks!

Unless you’re playing at the utmost upper echelons of the game, which I assume you’re not since you’re asking this, race has no impact on gameplay outside of what you want to stare at for hours on end.

4 Likes

The orc is the finest and fiercest of the horde war machine

5 Likes

Race doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

We come from the orcs. We eat with spoons and forks. We love to eat our pork!

4 Likes

Even at the upper echelons, Race does not matter for warrior. Maybe back in Vanilla, but even back then it was trivial. (Priest being the only exception back than.)

Orc. Tauren or Troll IMO have racials that synergize well with warrior.

I might say Tauren if you plan on tanking at all. That extra stun is a usefull aoe interrupt.

But all previous posters are correct minimal impact at best.

1 Like

Don’t listen to this guy. He’s a troll.

The truth is you have to be an orc to be a warrior. Orcs are canonically the best race in the game so I don’t see why you wouldn’t want to be an orc for all classes unless you were trying to handicap yourself for some reason.

Try to at least pretend you’re not this kind of person.

but y tho?

Drez does not understand its an RPG.

You won’t get through him :rofl:

1 Like

You have serious issues.

Do you only post when it’s in defense of Drez? Real question after looking at your forum activity.

Says the guy who believes a random link from a random stranger, :rofl:

I changed characters due to the forums bugging… I have several thousands posts on a character that race/faction changed, that most have nothing to do with Drez. It’s kinda cute you would actually look through someone’s post history though. Maybe get a life?

2 Likes

You should take your own advice sometimes ,bro :rofl:

There are roleplay forums.

1 Like

Overall, race really does not effect your DPS unless you are pushing to be the best of the best. If you want a racial ability that you think is really cool, I would decide on that? Otherwise, play what you think is neat!

It is not a factor there either, in terms of damage.

Certain racials sim higher than others. Thats all I meant by that.