Orc A Must?

By such a tiny variation that it’s not even really worth worrying about.

Racials do not have the impacts as they used too. Orcs were given a boost when wielding axes.

Fun fact. In the vanilla wow beta Tauren would not be able to ride mounts due to there massive size

Except he is not role playing and asked him to make a choice based on roleplay. If you don’t like the response given then you can choose to ignore.

Does it matter? the top and bottom difference is around 1%, and for fury warrior, there is other horde race that sims higher damage than Orc.

Like what is this even supposed to say.

It means the person you quoted is not role playing duh!!!. It’s a warrior forums mate you can speak anything related to warriors .

This would be the part that made no sense.

This makes sense, its just false.

Orc warrior?? hellooo??..ok

We can agree to disagree :+1:

2 Likes

You’re still not making any sense. You should try using complete sentences.

2 Likes

Orc warrior??
Human paladin??
Night Elf druid??
Blood Elf mage??

You know the classic generic bland racial class combos. If you can’t figure it out now then you are on your own mate . :sunglasses:

1 Like

Whatever your original statement was meant to convey, it still doesn’t, and you’ve made no effort to clarify. Whatever you think I should gather from a random assortment of classic class/race combos, its doing nothing for your initial clusterfk of a sentence.

2 Likes

Then like I said earlier we can agree to disagree.

It is not my fault the term “Orc warrior” a classic combo since Warcraft rts for over 30 years went whoosh across your head or you simply lack the IQ comprehend any of it. :rofl:

Again, you are skipping entire components of a sentence. I am forced to assume English is your second language. You think you’ve made a point, or expressed an idea, but you have not.

I am fully aware of what an Orc Warrior or Grunt is. Understanding the reference does nothing to clarify what on earth

is supposed to mean.

1 Like

After like four posts ?? .

The last one I made probably got you to think I guess :rofl: .

Explained like 6 times in this thread , figure it out or don’t :sunglasses:

You keep not throwing out a bunch of words, without ever expressing a coherent thought. You have to be drunk or on something right now, or your English is just that bad.

4 Likes

Or Its more rational that you simply just don’t understand .

Apparently around 4 people can confirm they don’t understand what you’re trying to say. Which implies it might not be an issue on this end, but, as suggested, on yours.

2 Likes

I have played Tauren, Orc, Ztroll and now normal Troll. DPS doesn’t change.

Orc only outshines in PvP cause of stuns, but isn’t required.

Yeah two ignorant ,one fake and one with a real low iq suggesting substance abuse. This is a compliment buddy🤣

what is 400 attack power going to do?