OPTIONAL graphic updates

Do you have any evidence to back this up? No? Alright then.

aww now you know i dont deserve your current level of snootiness. i’m very measured and never insult you. i fear this calm demeanor however, couldnt survive the earlier whoosh (pally said strange nearly unrelated funny and it just… it slipped out… i apologize)

1 Like

Bad place to post this ma dude all these vanilla fan boys act like the old models look good. They dont want anyone to have the option to use new models cause they all know that they would be using them too.:rofl:

2 Likes

Wait, what? What was funny…?

I think that’s entirely debatable, what Classic is and what is not. To some people it might be the mechanics, to some people it’s the lack of features like LFG or cross server BGs, to some it’s the community… Some people, the more purist ones, even want the bugs and 4:3 screen aspect ratio, and consider them to be part of “Classic”. So no, I think it’s completely arbitrary what is “Classic”, so I’d say that just like anything else, the old models are also debatable as an essential part of what classic means.

1 Like

If you want to go that bitter repeat route let me translate what that actually means is business terms for you.

“We were losing money hand over fist to illegal private servers. We are now looking to capture those lost dollars.”

All they did was finally start listening to us. Which means that if the demand is there, ideas like this will also catch their attention.

So at this point I feel like we have Hyperspace who has the singular talking point of shared experience. Which hey at least that has some merit and actually is a valid argument.

Then we have Mergons who simply copy and pastes the same three blue posts over and over. While acting like he has some inside track on the entire thought process behind every developer and that they somehow have zero interest in what our input is. When they have clearly shown already that they do.

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

<<< Classic fanboy.
<<< 167.7% would not use new graphics if were offered, whether the models, the environment, the water…whatever.

You are wise beyond your years.

If you get a microscope you could find faults in glass, even.

Has anyone stared this close to a face while playing the game? Jeeblus.

I really dislike the new models. Every face now looks almost exactly the same with the only major difference being eye color.

2 Likes

Mirror, mirror, on the wall…

Your statement is either so obvious that it’s redundant, or it’s just plain wrong.

Ok, so you’re a troll. I should probably report you and not reply to the rest, but hey may as well.

Better graphics won’t ruin the game for me; like I said, I understand why people want it…which includes what you’re going on about. I do think it’s funny how some people think “It’s a business” is in itself an argument that trumps all others. Why doesn’t it? Because what retains players is not something you actually know.

So yeah, gonna report you now and be on my way.

Get over yourself, imo.

lol

own advice, take.

I would rather them ask for a character model toggle over some of the other stuff they want like

Transmog
Linked rewards
Permanent sharding
balance changes
Among others

1 Like

“I’m going to disregard the ENTIRE conversation so I can put this guy in his place.”

:roll_eyes:

Isn’t that what you tried to do by announcing that you reported him? Lol.

I was specifically replying to this when I called him a troll.

The fact that you think I was trying to put him in his place means you weren’t reading my post.

What does that have to do with anything? Why can’t you just report him without announcing it? I read a blue post somewhat recently that pretty much stated they really don’t like it when people try to toss the “Reported.” jab at players.

I called him out on trolling.

There’s an option to report for trolling, so If the forum mods wants to punish me for stating my intentions, then that’s on them.

1 Like

I’d be extremely surprised if updated graphics were not apart of classic. Either in the game as a toggle option or as an addon.

1 Like