OPTIONAL graphic updates

How is this not understandable? Have these people been asking for model and graphical updates for over 10 years? No…

That’s news to me. I remember COUNTLESS “Let’s get new models!” threads on the forums leading up to WoD for several expansions at least.

2 Likes

It isn’t made for people who want these things so it won’t be in there, simple as that.

1 Like

/pulls out clumps of hair and tosses it around the room like confetti

no, no, i’m fine. oh what makes you think i’m frustrated.

By the people asking for classic?

Maybe u need to re-read it?

I’m pretty sure most of them, yeah. But it was years ago.

1 Like

False…

Nope. I know what it said, and I’m more than happy with what he had to say. Just because I’m not emulating you, and instead defending a person’s right to ask for something that doesn’t break the game at all, doesn’t mean I’m asking for it myself.

White knighting much?

1 Like

Someone has to.

kek
:large_blue_circle:

The toggle did and was having an impact on what players see whether a player used it or not.
You go on about thinking things through yet somehow you blatantly ignore this empirical fact

on the left, pretty. on the right, unique.

The one on the left looks like an HD version of what’s on the right, with more polygons.

2 Likes

That’s not the current Human Female model.

1 Like

nope. the girl on the right doesnt have a dip in her nose, her eyebrows are straighter and dont arch up as much and are closer to her eyes. her pupils take up more of the sclera (whites of her eyes) and her eyes are not so wide open that you see the top of the pupil. her bottom lip is bigger and her upper lip smaller than the one on the left.

well thats why i asked earlier if that nelf side by side was current. cause this from same model release.

Here, I think I got the customization options right:

Still LOOKS better than the old one though, and I can see even without all those minute details you picked out that it’s clearly meant to be the same face.