Option to hide transmog

Hey those guys are super cute too and important for the environment!

1 Like

I ain’t classy, just have a stubby with me mates

just have to type it in manually. Silly, yeah but sooo worth it lol

Well, there is the OP’s answer. get Gnomish X-Ray Specs

and as you can see, they IMMEDIATELY start railing at me for pointing it out lol
Not worthy of your attention

4 Likes

I wonder if you even have a clue what’s going on in most threads, since you have the majority of the forum’s regular users ignored.

Well, until you swap to a different alt and start again, isn’t that right Rocky Top?

And yet all you do is give them/(us? I don’t know who’s in your weird imaginary cabal) attention lol

1 Like

I had a racoon get into my garbage the other night. I heard a sound and looked out to see the lid of my can was popped up. I thought “huh… thought I closed that.” Then the lil trash panda popped out and scampered away.

Worth it to announce every single person you ignore, then read their posts and follow them into every thread to harass them with all sorts of lies?

Got it.

Pointing out your hypocrisy and harassment isn’t ranting.

And yet you keep paying attention…

2 Likes

Makes post insulting a bunch of people

People respond to it

LOOK AT HOW THEY STALK AND RALLY AROUND ME

2 Likes

eh…you HAVE to have engineering…most arent gonna want to change profs for ONE toy.
Secondly it REMOVES your clothing…ie you are nearly naked…literally not the effect the OP and others would want.

POINT IS…your obsessing about ‘time spent’ making the toy is keeping you from havng something else that YOu may want instead feels a tad bit self absorbed…i mean, you arent the only person playing this game…kwim?

More irony. Want to prove us wrong? Unhide your profile. You and the same 4 people go into threads you don’t agree with, and mass report people then play the victim card when called out.

Funny how you’re one of these 4-5 people that are always there. Do all of you with 25k post hang in a Discord or something? You’re part of the problem on these forums and it’s why a lot of people don’t bother coming here.

I’m going to do myself a solid and finally put your little group on ignore.

6 Likes

I will treat them like crane flies then…I don’t like crane flies but I don’t kill them either. Well there was that one that died in my coffee.

I think people should be able to see on their screen what they want. Whether that is turning every player into gnome or whatever this thread is asking for, it should be a setting toggle or toy with no cooldown instead of just the goggles which take up an item slot.

3 Likes

The sheer hypocrisy of things is astounding to me. All they do is follow people into threads that they claim to have on ignore to start hostile drama— and somehow blame those people for it.

Yes, you do have a problem.

2 Likes

That’s just extra protein.

2 Likes

What do you expect from someone who loves complaining about being flagged even?

and that poster is exhibiting pure paranoia. I am a forum member here and am posting in here.
I saw another poster having issues with S there and informed them that its not worth their time to engage that person.

HARDLY harassing them as they do us.

2 Likes

OMG I get sooo mad when good coffee gets wasted because of stupid bugs like that!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
lolol
seriously.

Oh man the absolute hilarity of you saying that is just rich

2 Likes