Option to hide transmog

I’m guessing this is a PvP thing. Don’t wanna jump someone in full battle gear, it’s easier to jump the guy in quest greens.

Ok, reason why we call a service station, servo, or McDonalds, Maccas, is because we love to shortern things.

And smoko, surprisingly, isn’t really as common here as one would think.

As for ute, we just shortern utility truck, or pick up truck, though we do also call them trucks too.

1 Like

I see nothing wrong wearing Transmogs . I wear them .
I love wearing Asian Transmogs that is why i am doing the Remix .

1 Like

I am just waiting for pictures of the Australian possum, they are cute.

I understand OP’s point. Would be a cool option but maybe not worth the time to technically achieve it. Who knows.

This reminded me I better get on the ball for this month’s log.

See, I’m into your Australian ways

I’m down with the bogans

One burning question I need answered. Do Aussies love Crocodile Dundee as much as I do? Is he like a national hero?

…please don’t break my heart.

2 Likes

“That’s not a knife”

Solid movie.

3 Likes

Do people who wear matching clothes IRL need attention?

I see you’ve played knifey spoony before

3 Likes

I tried sharpening the spoon like a popsicle stick. Lost a toe.

beelines to find this

If you mean the “fairy possum”… I want one now! I WILL SAVE YOU FROM EXTINCTION, LITTLE POSSUM!!

5 Likes

I mentioned it already…that poster is of a small group who behave like that in here.
You WILL agree with them or they’ll harass you tillyou have to ignore them.
Do yourself a favor and just do it and get it over with.

3 Likes

Eh… You’d probably don’t want to be with the bogans here. Trust me when I say that.

As someone who was around to see the Vanilla and TBC era (WotLK only barely avoiding this due to more muted gear designs… usually) clown suits of brightly coloured, mismatched but “best-in-slot” gear sets? Especially for players whose role didn’t match their tier set bonuses?

Be careful what you wish for.

You may view some recent transmog gear as silly… but few thing can match the silliness of the Vanilla DPS warrior with neon yellow/red gloves, pink boots, and bug shoulders.

Sadly, you have to take steps to mute them since muting ‘private’ profiles is not straightforward for some silly reason. There’s 4-5 of them that group up on ya and report you.

4 Likes

You do realize that you’re the one that goes into every single thread we post in to harass, insult and bully us? Right?

You keep reading all of the posts you claim to have on ignore and constantly come at us, when we usually ignore you— except to point out the harassment YOU keep doing.

3 Likes

Just why are we stuck with the American possum. looks out into wooded area near job

how many players use the Gnomish Xray goggles? you seen any? i havent.
And yet blizzard took the time to make that toy and 1000 others that I never use and doubt many others do either.
So theres that…

1 Like

To be fair… they do take care of the tick problem, at least.