Opinion: What is Considered Bad Behavior in Today's Society?

I didn’t start anything. I was making a response to someone else who started that thread.

So uh, buddy… what are the powerball numbers this week? :wink:

Sorry, I’m only good at picking out libertarians with my mystical powers

Though some comment traits are

Huge egos
Disregard for anyone who isn’t themself
Strong opinions on age of consent

4 Likes

You stated that my 2 ideas were incompatible. That I had to care about the SCOTUS ruling to care about the cultural issues of today. I can care about most of them and not care about 1 of them.

Yeah my BIL used to be libertarian, but thankfully he began to see the light as he got older. I chalk it up to him being young and dumb and self-absorbed… thankfully he grew up.

3 Likes

I may disagree with conservatives, but I’ll always throw libertarian opinions right in the garbage

Flat out not worth listening to lol

2 Likes

Yeah I generally don’t dislike conservatives, I think a lot of differences are more philosophical in nature… but some… and libertarians, there is no common ground to be found.

…My profile isn’t private, nor am I unwilling to share my political affiliation.

You have 100% access to any word I have ever written on the forums. You could have read it, or remembered it from a previous interaction.

But ya, otherworldly and extra sensory perception is the answer.

Being evil tends to limit the commonality of ideas, and liberals have a monopoly on evil today.

2 Likes

Hard to agree with deranged lunatics

Buddy, you’re not important (Despite what you think)

I’m not gunna read every comment you’ve ever made

2 Likes

Yeah exactly,

I didn’t say you had to.
I didn’t say you completed that task.

I said you could have.

Then I stated you could have;

This does not elevate my importance. It just makes more sense then you being special.

1 Like

Not good at figuring out jokes either I see

You aren’t funny, in any way shape or form.

2 Likes

Ah you mad I guessed you were a libertarian based on horrible takes, also

Why would I be upset?

Evil takes form in many aspects, you are one of them.

If being counter to your stance is how it pans out, all the better.

1 Like

If being evil means being upset that womens rights are being taken away

I’ll be evil any day baby

3 Likes

I understand. I suck with context.

Used to care too much. Just too much noise out there, idc anymore. I think many elected officials are idiots.

I digress.

Ppl that can’t handle Criticism with love… can’t be around ‘em.

Wish everyone found their peace and purpose and can handle being called a name here and there.

Idk how to describe it and really answer Ops question. Just random thoughts in my brain.

1 Like

If standing up for women’s rights is evil then then call me the Demon King sweet pea

4 Likes

Well I agree with most of the post. As to the use of the term comply…

I prefer to think of it as having priorities. I like playing WoW, and by and large I like to be social. This is of course, within limits. I make it my priority to maintain my access by abiding by the acceptable norms. In this case, we agreed to be nice (adhere to the rules) when we signed up for the game/ forums/ etc. My priority is to stay within the guidelines proscribed in order to keep my access. This really isn’t a hard concept to understand.

Again though, the guidelines are not being prescribed by you, I or Blizzard at this point. I don’t think you are willing to accept that there is a group of people who are held higher then everyone else, that make the rules as time goes on.

1 Like