Opinion: What is Considered Bad Behavior in Today's Society?

Don’t use slurs and be nice. Try to understand someones viewpoint if need be.

2 Likes

Hey Tucker Carlson’s here twice!

3 Likes

Weird, I have never been told I am bad for worrying about myself, having a family, not stealing, or not harming innocent lives.

Seems like a you issue.

7 Likes

I’m not right leaning and also agree Tucker Carlson is a goof.
But I’m sure to you everyone who is not left is a white supremiscist(sp?)? :+1:t5:

2 Likes

Which is code for “I like being a prick to others and don’t want to get called out for it”

3 Likes

No, but anyone that makes large generalizations is a bad actor.

You literally just claimed anyone that has different beliefs than you thinks you are bad. I wouldn’t for different beliefs, but I would for you making false claims.

4 Likes

Good thing we already know from another thread where you’re on my tail, that you’re a bit of a sensationalist :+1:t5:

2 Likes

I think in most situations what you said is true. In real life and in game I’m pretty soft spoken and very mild tempered. I rarely ever have anyone be rude to me. The worst thing anyone has ever said to me was probably today on the forums where I was told I have no common sense. I don’t find it that bad to be honest. In the rare situations somebody escalates to cursing or name calling, I just don’t respond. It isn’t worth my time and I don’t lose any sleep over it either.

I consider it bad behavior if there is any name calling involved, including attacking somebody’s achievements, status, etc. I consider it bad behavior if it is unnecessarily demeaning, rude, or in a mocking tone.

I don’t know if I can agree with that. I feel that it is very obvious that people want to be treated with positive intentions. If it weren’t so the resulting negative reactions would not be so abrupt and so emotional.

I will clarify somewhat. Pet peeves are a thing, so there is that. Saying hello to some is an invasion of their privacy. Getting ignored to some is rude. Putting forth an iota of goodwill is never a bad thing, regardless of how it is perceived. Responding with an iota of gratitude (for acknowledgement) is never a bad thing for the same reason.

A little story for the people that keep saying: People think I am bad because I am white. etc.

I had an acquaintance years and years ago that tended to be an absolute jerk to people at times. This acquaintance also happened to be gay. Anytime anyone would call him out he would immediately dive into “So and so just doesn’t like me because I am gay.” I finally got sick of and told him being gay may be it for some people, but for a lot of people (myself included) it had no relevance, we didn’t like him because he was a jerk.

Moral of the story: If people don’t like you, it is just as likely to be not because of what you are (white, christian, male, etc), but because you act like a jerk.

That’s not meant to cover every person and every situation, but food for thought.

5 Likes

I am eating on your front lawn…

Nah, you just can’t stand being disagreed with or being asked to express why you think a certain way.

It’s ok though, I am sure someone will come along and pat you on the head.

1 Like

You probably could. The raspberry and blueberry bushes are ripening nicely…

Now?

What sort of backwards reality is this? The needle is going in the other direction than what you imply.

The first reply to your post got hard disappeared.

1 Like

toxic behavior comes when wow addicts blame you for losing their dopamine high…

it’s not fayuh!

1 Like

I am eating that food for though…sigh, nevermind

1 Like

everyones skin is as thin as paper

welcome to the new age

1 Like

Sorry, I was in serious-mode… now I get it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

naw, if we want to keep it to just this thread alone, you took my tongue-in-cheek comment way too seriously on a Friday afternoon, then proceeded to insult me. Like I was saying before, a straight up sensationalist with a sprinkle of virtue signalling here and there it seems. :+1:t5:

2 Likes