Opinion: What is Considered Bad Behavior in Today's Society?

Yeah so as someone who has been legitimately harassed a multitude of times and even been assaulted, not just grabbing (that too), but also the word that rhymes with grape. I can say from the bottom of my heart that you are bitterly wrong and I want to say something I’m not allowed to say on these forums. You absolute incel.

I’ve had similar experiences but each person is allowed to feel how they feel. Right?

They sound like someone burned them bad.

They can feel whatever they feel. But he should be aware he is only making the situation worse for himself. Also, people like that is how women get killed.

Maybe I need to read more of his comments? I’m not getting that vibe.

A hello is nbd. Now a guy that keeps talking and it’s obvious you’re not interested is disturbing.

I’m older now though, no fear of a weird guy at a bar, if I went to a bar. I’d make him embarrassed.

A hello is ABSOLUTELY no big deal at all. I may not like when certain people approach me (especially given i am taken) but it’s no biggie. I am very nice because I have heard TOO MANY stories of women getting merked by turning down a man, even if they turn him down nicely. It is oftentimes the men who are repeatedly turned down (likely bc theyre creepy, give off bad vibes, many just women don’t think theyre attractive) that tend to do the merking.

“Just say no” We do. And oftentimes we get attacked for it. Not always, but enough to make it a scary thing. Men do not realize the types of behaviors that frighten women. Men following me out to my car asking me for my number and being very polite. That’s ok right? Bc he was polite? ABSOLUTELY NOT. Do NOT follow me out to MY CAR and make me fear for my safety.

Not all men, but enough to scare us.

2 Likes

It’s kinda sad they can’t look within themselves to be a better person instead of being creepy and stalkerish.

We all experience rejection.

Idk what to say. Wish ppl got help for their problems and find their own inner peace.

In my opinion I wish the Libertarian viewpoint would become more mainstream. Or anyway a political faction just determined to help people exercise as much freedom as possible.

I mean it’s kind of silly that the very same packed court that stood up for gun rights (which I like) struck down abortion (which I’m neutral on, but my wife is firmly pro-life).

We feel like we both got something we wanted from the same court but then what happens if I want guns and abortions? Vote libertarian I guess, but as the Simpson’s said, “Go ahead, throw your vote away!”

And I could go on how each party might have less than half of their platform that I agree with, but in that way it’s utterly impossible to elect a candidate that doesn’t come with at least one significant drawback.

Like the drug war, I’d like to see it end. My feeling is that over a generation of mainly busting non-violent drug offenders is why the cops are so soft when there’s a shooting.

But the only guys who might do it would like to take my guns. Not a fan of government nannying in general. So two party hydra doesn’t make sense to me, I mean we’re supposedly the Land of the Free so where’s the damned Freedom Party?

/op ed

1 Like

Agreed. I have experienced rejection too! People need to find inner peace 100%. Don’t make life your enemy.

1 Like

I’m libertarian. I think. Leaning more towards federalist. Let’s all move to states where we can Be somewhere that’s more Inline with our values

1 Like

Agreed, I want to be able to do whatever I want, as long as it doesn’t infringe on the rights of others. I own guns, for self defense. I am pro gay marriage (doesn’t affect me) and I am extremely pro-choice. These are all INDIVIDUAL freedoms. Hands off everything.

2 Likes

Whatever the lefty sjws decide is the buzzword of the day.

I am pro choice to an extent.

I am not towards Woman that wait till almost full term to abort. It is disturbing and I think you’re a disgusting human. You had plenty of time to decide. Can’t believe it’s even allowed.

1 Like

That’s the thing, any woman who is at that point and wants to abort wanted the child but something happened where they needed to abort (ie anencephaly, etc). Women just do not wait that long. That’s a strawman that pro-life people use.

1 Like

Might wanna delete that.

Lgqbt can stay but not Cis threads/or comments it seems. My mom lol got a three month vacation for it.

I am pro choice. I’m not late term pro choice tho.

You can give the baby up for adoption at that point. I remember listening to a nurse cry about a late term abortion she helped with and it was horrifying to listen to.

1 Like

Like I said, it happens only when necessary. Sorry, but I’m not birthing a baby with anencephaly for him/her to die minutes/hours after birth.

1 Like

You would know early on. My mom said she wouldn’t either

that’s that’s funny because i’m gay but yeah i guess i will delete it xD

Fair, that’s only ONE example though. There’s hundreds of causes for late term stillbirths/neonatal/prenatal death

My wife feels the same way about it. She was glad they overturned it in the hopes that they can redefine when it’s allowable and get rid of late terms altogether. She is a huge proponent of birth control, however, even morning after, she just thinks if it goes beyond a certain point of growth, someone ought to adopt the baby rather than, well, that.

I respect it. I’ve been more pro-choice in the past, but I do agree late term is bizarre, I mean you’ve already gone through it for the most part why not just allow it? Then there’s demographics, people have a point that it skews population of minorities for instance. I suspect that is more a socio-economic issue than anything else, but it’s kind of scary at the same time.

I guess I feel like as a middle aged man with a vasectomy I’m like the last person they should ask about it, but I’m all for the nuance more so than all-or-nothing.

Troubling to me is that the court has supposedly hinted it may go after contraception next. I don’t know if that’s sky-is-falling rhetoric from the other side or what’s going on. But that is weird to me. If contraception worked all the time, there would be zero needs for abortions other than weird outliers. And if you don’t make a baby in the first place, you can’t really argue from the perspective of hurting something if it never exists to begin with.

1 Like