Open this damn thread

you want this game to hit its highest subs again? ok lets start with just some MINOR things. first off
Resto druids are SO F****D they need to just be deleted from the game files, most broken class in this damn game.
the CC in this game is so atrocious. like its BAD you can trinket out of something but still be chain CC’d for 13 seconds. I RECORDED IT.
Temple of kotmongu, deleted from game files please ffs.
and lastly, BUT NOT LEAST AT ALL… GET RID OF END GAME QUESTING, IF WERE PVP’RS STOP MAKING US QUEST SO DAMN MUCH AT END GAME TO KEEP UP WITH EVERYONE ELSE. BRING US BACK TO THE DAMN LICH KING DAYS! SOME OF US DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE STORY OR ANYTHING, WE JUST PLAY FOR THE PVP FOR EXAMPLE ME SINCE BC.
ban me for my censored language and telling the truth idc ill go play siege instead.

9 Likes

Man I got angry for you just reading that

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

Hope to see you out there in the BG’s someday!

2 Likes

Right?! lol

The thread appears to be open.

2 Likes

IDK what that means i just want them to read it when theyre done bathing in their money

1 Like

It’s just a game bro. Get mad about something that matters, you sure you were old enough to play WoTLK?

6 Likes

I got cc’d for 46 seconds the other day. Ridiculous.

6 Likes

can i have a refund?

I would love to see you sitting next to Ion during his next chat.

2 Likes

LOL, as much as I would like to totally agree with your post. Part of why I disagree is I’m unsure if Blizzard would completely remove a Mop bg especially this one. People are just clueless on this map which isn’t blizzards fault. Secondly, Rduids… well I mean they annoy me too on my alts. But its been like this for awhile where classes are imbalanced it might not be as bad.

As far as the storyline quest goes I think I’m caught up on one toon. The others well… lol I just didn’t care for doing the same thing over and over on my alts. What I do agree with is the cc timers in this game which are currently atrocious.

Overall I agree that Blizzard should tend to the pvp community a bit better, it feels as though they just pushed us aside.

PS I recall wpvping against your Ruin community >.<. Maybe I will see you on the battlefield, that is if you’re not banned. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m still CC’ed in a BG I joined yesterday.

8 Likes

This is some typical Ret pally attitude if I ever saw any. Don’t heal, don’t have the stones to tank, but love to bark orders, talk in all caps, and rage about your HUGE DONG DPS.

I can just see you fuming in that battlegrounds chat right now.

1 Like

TBF ret pallies do like 20k dps in pvp right now.

I opened it, now what?

2 Likes

Hey don’t forget about those DURN MURKS! They ruin everything…

2 Likes

Be rained on by hard truths!!!

Funny thing is, joke’s on the OP - Blizzard doesn’t use this.

Read it in Mr. Torgue’s voice.

1 Like

lmfao how is that even a thing

Oh it’s real. Let 10-12 enemies gang up on you and you will see.

1 Like