Open this damn thread

haha its unreal, and for sure ill see you out there

I can’t take anything or anyone from “ruin” related serious.

Love your sarcasm!

1 Like

lol imagine reading something that makes sense but discrediting it because the writer is in a guild you lost to. reposted cus i didnt tag zaxn

I bet you guys 12v1’d him and kept him in a 3 minute and 12 second cc chain

Never forget:

1 Like

Imagine thinking someone CC’d you for 6.3 minutes straight and you hav no answers for it. Makes sense considering nobody in your knows how to PvP and can only do it in raids of 35+.

you wanna tell that to the gladiators in our guild big man? lel

nobody in your guild is even remotely capable of achieving such without mama’s credit card and russians.

3 Likes

I knew this thread was a boost advertisement

2 Likes

And that one guy I will not name that uses that system I won’t name that plays many characters simultaneously.

my guy you a lil salty lmao. you want me to venmo you 3 dollars so you can buy some tissues since u wanna cry.

bro i’ll take the 3 dollars

5 Likes

Agreed with the points of CC being out of control, but

• on another constructive point I’d also suggest a complete re-work of the way offensive cooldowns currently operate, so that it takes more than 2 brain cells to pop an offensive and 1 shot people who took the time to blink.

• In other words, make them have strong effects, but ones which are complicated and possibly situational, not how it currently is where it’s just literally on demand damage for every scenario that every class has and it’s just named something else across them.

• Make damage higher sustained, less bursty, (So people stop dying in .005 seconds when gimmick, overtuned classes use cds)

• increase max health pools,

• make healing cost more mana, but balance it across all healing specs, so that the more efficient pilot is the primary driver of who ooms first

• Also, cut CC durations in HALF

• make CC cost more mana or have a cooldown so spamming it mindlessly is a downside or impossible

• Make Templars Verdict stop being 60% of an entire classes DPS source

• Make Auto-attacks stop being 40% of entire classes DPS source

• Re-introduce a nuanced rotation where how well you min/max the rotation actually makes you a better dps than someone who mashes random buttons (ATM, you can mash random buttons and get top 80% dps parses if your gear is good enough)

• Make DPS classes harder than mashing 3 buttons to do gladiator DPS

• Get TANKS out of arena

• PvP Vendors

• Nerf snares to be from 20% slow to 50% slow tops, I’m so sick of this 80% slow crap, or make it no longer spammable

Yes please.

1 Like

Insert jg Wentworth commercial

1 Like

“It’s my money and I want it now!..mommy” -RG members

3 Likes

bring back the lich king days! where instead of 4 world quests a day we had to pick which 25 dailies we wanted to do!

1 Like

spoken like a true scholar