Open Season on Legitimate Multiboxing

All the folks have to do is switch to hardware solutions and they can carry on with what they were doing.

The only difference is instead of having 10 characters they’ll have 2-4 now.

I’m just tired of the holier-than-thou folks jumping on multiboxxers that weren’t doing anything wrong. Some of them are perfectly fine. Others are jerks.

People are not jerks for caring about something. Hardware users will be such a minority it will probably be never brought to light again. You also don’t see people complaining about Multiboxers who alt-tab. This is directly aimed at people who took advantage of a program that became popular. There are negative intentions to just downloading the program. Multiboxers are well aware of how easy it is to make gold because of it, hence doing it and the rise of said program.

OP was not using the program. The point of this thread was that there are people bullying legitimate multiboxers and falsely reporting them for doing something they are not doing. lol

1 Like

Yes I shouldn’t have to turn off warmode because of people illegally playing the game. The company that created this game also seems to think this.

1 Like

We supposed to feel bad for you and be mad at the other guys?

Sorry not much sympathy for somebody attempting to monopolize with 5 times the characters active then another person trying to play the AH, just so you can fork up more gold then the other people who don’t rely on multiplying their farming earnings by 5.

6 Likes

Ah boo hoo. I mean good on ya for having the money to multibox, but like…dude. Getting ganked is part of the experience. You had an unfair advantage, and now you don’t. Don’t cry about it. Enjoy the fact you had it while you did - and now accept the fact that you’ve got to play like the rest of us.

5 Likes

Or just hardware box :man_shrugging:

1 Like

What’s to stop someone like OP from creatively embellishing or omitting the facts to direct you towards a certain conclusion? How can you be so certain that what you’re being told about it is honest, that you’re okay with someone being punished by society as a whole because of what you’re been told? Are you intending to pretend that such systems aren’t ripe for abuse by anyone with a chip on their shoulder?

an argument against higher costs is that a more casual player can turn enough of a profit with mega farm multiboxers killing prices that the handful of herbs they get as a drop or the few white mats they get will sell for a higher price as well.

Without that benefit on an undercooked economy I find myself not even bothering to go to an AH and just vendoring these items.

The same people were already going to report you for botting(even if you were not). Nothing has changed.

2 Likes

Hey, you know what? Because of this, people like you won’t ruin the game for everyone else! You won’t flood the auction how with herbs you didn’t actually collect, you won’t gank players with toons you’re not actually playing, you won’t crowd resources and generate resources that shouldn’t exist…

Dang. Now that we’ve really got the power to vote y’all out, I’m really gonna abuse it. The second I see any of you I’m making sure to report ya as much as I can. <3

3 Likes

I have no sympathy for someone who blames multiboxers who have never turned on warmode for the fact that you lost at pvp when you attacked multiboxers.

I would suggest not doing this :rofl:

1 Like

Considering this will add one second per node to gathering, your understanding of arithmetic is way off.

People who deliberately report multiboxers they know are not breaking rules are doing it to waste the time of investigators, which keeps actual botters from being discovered and dealt with. The only reason I can think of why someone would do this is because they’re a botter themselves.

No sympathy for you cheater. If you can’t play without a software controlling your characters why are you even playing?

4 Likes

Blizzards ban on the mirroring software isn’t going to be enforced by reports like these people, they’ll have some other mechanism for detecting, likely automated, and enforcing it.

I’ve never multiboxed but your comments are making me want to. lol

There are hardware solutions that enable the same thing so you can stop with the gloating. Folks just have to invest in said hardware and they’ll be right back at it. lol

Taking from the latest Blue Post.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/why-are-refunds-not-being-given-after-an-abrupt-change-in-policy/707978/37?u=frei-thaurissan

You can still have as many licenses as you like online at a time, you just need to control them individually now.

I think the intent is clear, they want you to control each of them individually, won’t be long until they consider that one illegal as well.

But please do use the Hardware version for now.

3 Likes

and this is a good thing because? openly saying there are work arounds to cheating is somehow good for the game? i think you off your meds old man. hope you really think about what you just wrote and how stupid it sounds.

1 Like

Ok I shall!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/can-you-please-clarify-a-few-things-regarding-multiboxing/707988/14