Open Free transfer off Benediction

Allow horde players to leave this server that has been destroyed by alliance transfers here.

6 Likes

Lmao your crying about a 60/40% server. The majority of players on Herod played since classic and it was 60%+ for the horde since the server launched. 80/20 at the beginning of TBC.

20 Likes

Sure, I’m crying just about 3000 players which is basically the population of a couple servers.

Weird coming from someone who was in herod, mass-transferring over a 60/40 server.

2 Likes

Blizzard isn’t going to open free transfers for faction balance. They only open those when people complain about queue times. Otherwise you pay.

I could see horde transferring off anyway as even more alliance guilds keep flooding in. I don’t blame the alliance guilds at the start of TBCC who were seeking a better place and moved to Bene but I don’t have any respect for the current ones transferring when other choices were out there like Whitemane and Faerlina - choices that would have helped their server of choice instead of turning their new one into an unbalanced dumpster fire… and it’s obvious that this is what any alliance transferring to Benediction right now is doing if any though is put into it.

I blame both the people from the high % factions who transfer and Blizzard for not stopping it.

After being relatively happy with the Classic servers at the end and real choices for people low pop - medium pop - high pop, balanced PVP servers or not etc, I argued with some others here mostly hoping for the same in TBCC but it hasn’t been. It’s clear that pure selfishness is what it’s all about for many.

They didnt transfer till it was 20/80 don’t think you read what I said.

This makes me giggle. I told all of my friends from Herod to come to Faerlina instead if they didn’t want a reverse-herod.

It’s going to be a reverse-herod before their 90 days are even up to xfer again! LOL

TOLD YA SO!

7 Likes

Oh, subby.

;(

Thoughts and prayers.

Alliance left Herod from a 35/65 server situation and are going to get 70/30 80/20 pretty soon on Benediction.

Pray for my server Earthfury :cry:

Skeram horde transferring here

Why would they xfer off a 100% horde server to an 80% horde server

???

2 Likes

I have asked them that and the only answer I got is “it’s what our guild members voted for”

1 Like

60/40 is legit not even that bad. Wtf lol

5 Likes

Because they want “world pvp” but they still want to be completely dominant. They basically just want to make another skeram lol

5 Likes

Oh great. :frowning: Thanks for the info. Totally annoying. That’s why we need the /spit emote. I don’t even use that emote but here’s a valid exception.

Nah sorry you better pay up goblin boy

This is why Layers Mega servers and Transfers are cancer to WoW; these things destroy the servers and in turn the communities on them.

5 Likes

I like this kid… he’s got Pep!!

yea benediction is super dead for horde. combine that with constantly facing ally premades that rofl stomp u till u get 0 bonus honor from a 30min bg, no chance at having fair world pvp, absolutely dead pve content ( being “fixed” by ruining the current arena season) and on TOP of it all, all the hard farmed honor gear we bought being made obsolete makes me really look forward to the New World release! srsly cant wait to leave this game lmao

1 Like

60-40 is nothing

1 Like

Check numbers, alliance has 3000 more players in the server population. That roughly the population of several realms.

that makes the 60/40 completely irrelevant.