Open Free transfer off Benediction

I am waiting for my free transfer first get in line.

Nobody actually wants 50/50 servers. They want their faction to dominate on their realm just enough so that they feel like they can find the opposing faction whenever they need to get some marks or cap some towers but never be overwhelmed by the opposing faction.

8 Likes

No it actually doesnā€™t. 60/40 is 60/40 whether itā€™s 10 people or 10 million.

I played in stallag when it was 80/20 for basically all of classic save for a couple months when it tipped to 99/1 so honestly I donā€™t wanna hear anyone cry about 60/40 LOL

2 Likes

60/40 on a 3000 server population difference is 600 players.
On Benediction right now the difference is roughly 3000 players.

Clearly you fail to see that the alliance has an entire server advantage on their side.

2 Likes

the community ruined the community

5 Likes

Horde out numbers alliance? I sleep.

Alliance out numbers horde? Real shiz?

2 Likes

the problem is that its changing drastically every reset. theres also talks of horde guilds transfering off

maybe blizzard will do something about it now!

Except they really donā€™t considering there are layers when it gets to be that high. Hence it is still 60/40.

Got anything else dumb to say?

1 Like

Because you are going to do to bene what you did to Incendius.

Remember that sever. Alliance are like locusts

2 Likes

60/40 is decently balanced. It only turned into imbalanced when people start leaving when itā€™s only 60/40. What op is wanting to do is quite literally turning ben into incedious you nimwit.

So what yall think.

Iā€™m gunna make am Ally should I go Bene or Faerlina?

Oh, you poor baby! :frowning: No, they should let the horde players suffer. All you guys do is cry about unneeded implementations.

1 Like

Still 3000 more players on alliance side.

Yeah, go be a jerk with someone else.

2 Likes

Blizz needs some type of mechanism on servers to stop this. But they wonā€™t.

3000 players.

Thats more than the population of:

Myzrael
Windseeker
Blaumeux
Kirtonos
Incendius
Smolderweb
Loatheb
Deviate Delight
Azuresong
Bloodsail Buccaneers
Old Blanchy
Heartseeker
Rattlegore

Almost the same population of:
Askhandi
Skeram
Remulos

So yeah, keep up with this pep talk, you gonna convince somebody at some point that the realm is not SEVERELY unbalanced in favor of the alliance, but any horde with more IQ thanā€¦ well, yours per see - will not touch Benediction with a ten-foot pole.

1 Like

No, itā€™s not. You donā€™t see them at one time, Christ it could be layered out in a way where thereā€™s only 100 people more at any time for all you know.

Also, whatā€™s dumb about this is that this isnā€™t who is ā€˜onlineā€™ at any given time. Theoretically there could be 5 million people on one server, all layered out, all not on at the same time, but you only see 50 more ally than horde on average. Thatā€™s how layers work dum dum

What would you suggest?

You keep sticking to this 3k players stat, itā€™s just making you look dumber and dumber

When an existing server shoots 10 percent in one direction stop that faction from inbound transfers.

Not perfect but prevents incendius 2.0

1 Like