Open druid up to more races

Druid are one of the most race restricted classes even though they have been out since vanilla. I feel like shadowlands is the oppurtunity to open druids up to more races, orcs, humans, belves, dwarves. We are in ardenweald so it would make sense to have characters learn more about druidism and build a stronger relationship with nature. You would think being the factions with druids and druids wanting the horde and alliance to stop fighting would naturally (pun intended) make other races learn from druids but maybe Ardenweald might be the key.

15 Likes

Heck yea…pandarian druid!

10 Likes

True didn’t even think of them

i am sorry but a gnome druid is too funny reminds me of this
https://youtu.be/W0eTp_wNNys

4 Likes

Never gonna happen, specially not for things like orcs and belves who hate nature.

5 Likes

I’d like draenei druids a lot. I think the main issue is that it’s a lot of work to design animal forms for new races.

1 Like

How do belves and orcs hate nature?

Gnome druid:

Travel form: duck
Aquatic form: duck
Flight form: duck
Moonkin form: duck
Cat form: duck
Bear form: goose

12 Likes

Bro you literally burned a world tree.

5 Likes

That was undead lol.

10 years later…the only new moonkin form is from a allied race…

6 Likes

The entire horde was there.

well there was that one time in wc3 where they killed a nature god

But does one group of orcs really define all of the races characteristics. Some orcs tried to subjugate the elements and yet their are still shamans.

I’d play a dwarf druid.

1 Like

No

3 Likes

Again, most of the horde was against it and burning a world tree doesn’t automatically make you invalid to becoming a druid.

1 Like

Not me! I was in Zandalar just chilling

Either way, orcs have been destroying Ashenvale since vanilla, that’s what Warsong Gulch is about. And Belves force nature with arcane magic (as per blizz words) , their entire rift with nelves as a race was about druidsm. Belves just aren’t into it.

True. Still gonna kill you though.

No. What are you talking about? Demon hunters are more restricted… druid race options are silly already.

2 Likes