OOOF! Blizzard clarified on MoP Remix, NO legendary quest chain/challenge mode sets

Eerh you will get classic mop. You can try that challenge there if you want to try it out. Keep prestige to og players.

easy solution for blizzard. ignore them.

Same. I hadn’t starte playing back them. I would have liked to do the quests. The rewards could be anything for all I care.

i’m still gonna play the hell out of remix, but I admit I would have liked it more if we could play the FULL story.

2 Likes

Recolours would provide a very cool ‘remix’ to some excellent sets for new players without taking away the prestige of the original Gold CM sets from players who obtained it back in the day. All for it.

2 Likes

I would have liked to have the legendary quest back even without the cloak.
As a lore nerd who began the game nearly at the end of WoD, i actually prefer to live the events i missed rather than to read the questline on a wiki.

1 Like

Cool. In that case, take the slime cat mount off the dinar vendor. Either limited time FOMO items can come back or they can’t.

1 Like

no they are not lol its just recolored trading post sets if you even want to call three pieces that don’t match anything in game a set.

1 Like

They need to clarify further because people are talking about the unreleased CM colors that were never released in MOP so those technically fall in the part of never released…

Far as I know that’s what people have been speculating. Not the released CM sets…

Classic MoP in 2025 nad you’ll do all those quests.

Blizzard wrote it’s seasonal reward, not that its limited reward. So them bringing it back is not breaking any rulles.

You know I’m a big supporter of limited time and seasonal rewards but they way they handled the slime cat was completely rotten and they needed to do something to fix that mistake.

Never forget:

2 Likes

However, they contradict themselves since it has been discovered that a toy that was part of MoP Pre-Patch is back, I honestly don’t understand the logic they use, this is bringing back items that were no longer available, so why with CM is different?

LOL it’s a limited event. Blizzard doesn’t owe you every tiny little microscopic thing you want because you keep winging about it on the forums.

5 Likes

Yeah…still salty about that one. lol Looks like they are making it up to us in the next season though. Not for the new one I’d imagine, but at least we’ll be able to get the slimecat.

1 Like

Regarding these sets. I’m wondering if I have to be playing the class I want the Ensemble on or can I play, say a DK and get the evoker set.

I really want to know the reasoning behind this. Seriously, most of the time people say no to this because “I got it back then and it’s special to me and I want no one else to have it” but here it sounds like you’re adding the cloak back in but keeping the questline and lore out…why? Why do you refuse to add this questline back into the game especially when we’re in an expansion that deals with Wrathion…

5 Likes

I have done the Leggo Cloak grind three times. I would have hated to do it again. I am glad of this.

It’s ridiculous watching full grown men have a meltdown over a single class armor set in a sea of transmog.

Every time blizzard adds something new to the game people convince themselves they’re getting challenge modes or other removed items and it never happens.

2 Likes

https://imgb.ifunny.co/images/30251ab29a9b46db9da3cc617b46a3267b6562d3da472708e23053dd59e59c3f_1.webp

https://media1.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExMXdsb2RhanB2OWx3MGFueGFuNXFycXltNWN2ejZtbjAyZGJsaGd6MCZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/5SQ7a4RLmMsND24FVa/giphy.gif

You dont need the CM sets, and the legendary quest line was pretty slow so the fact the whole event is to go fast makes sense why its not in. relax.