OOOF! Blizzard clarified on MoP Remix, NO legendary quest chain/challenge mode sets

Pack your bags, this event isn’t for everyone apparently.

The monkey’s paw curls again

47 Likes

Being able to get access to Ordos for your account is pretty nice for us who weren’t around during MoP.

The xmog and other information makes sense to me, keeps those rewards exclusive. But I can understand some people being upset by it.

25 Likes

Then I wonder class rewards they’re talking about. Hopefully they’ll be worth it.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Well, that’s…a bit disappointing.

36 Likes

Then that looks like you theoretically collect the warrior recolour on a mage or what have you. Cool. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Still not bad, players loved MoP.
I support Blizzard, they said unobtainable rewards will be unobtainable and they stand behind it.
Before anybody gets mad, it was forums who pumped the idea of those items returning.

13 Likes

why isn’t it for everyone? did they say you have to have the legendary cloak or those limited time items in order to play?

5 Likes

What they clarified still doesn’t rule out the CM recolors.

3 Likes

I want recolors but as long as I get that white phoenix, I’m happy.

8 Likes

OH Look everybody! We found the thing to be outraged about! Awesome, let’s set GD on fire with the hate and discontent over an extra added event that will most likely be a ton of fun for a lot of people.

11 Likes

Damn shame the questline isn’t being brought back.

I bet it’s because they don’t want to deal with the whining of “I was there when it was current” thing, since the stuff gets attached to the main accounts.

7 Likes

They really should add CM armor to this Remix event, even if just recolors but with the same effects. I have the Hunter, Druid, Shaman, Warlock, and Mage sets and wholly endorse giving us the shot to earn this armor again.

10 Likes

IDK to me this means it will work pretty much the way I always thought it would.

3 Likes

lol and yall thought different

2 Likes

No challenge modes?

Ok, yeah, that sucks.

I never did full gold on them back then. And I am still upset about it. I kept having to raid lead extra groups during SoO, 7 days a week.

Bleh. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

10 Likes

TBH the legendary questline needs to be brought back to live servers anyway, not a temporary one.

25 Likes

keep strawman lol

1 Like

None of that means the event isn’t for everyone.

3 Likes

What? Do you not know what a strawman is? lol

7 Likes