Onward and Inward bugged since 06/03 for Alliance in Remix

Onward and inward.

Cannot find Sky Admiral Rogers anywhere to turn in this quest therefore stuck on this questline. Have tried all of the standard fixes but no luck. Very frustrating on a limited time questline.

Very frustrating issue. Would be nice if they would implement even a scuffed temporary work-around while we wait patiently for a permanent solution.

It’s seems that the bug has been resolved. The quest is back to normal.

2 Likes

Apparently I was wrong! So deleting my snark.

1 Like

Can confirm, Admiral Rogers is back!

I abandoned quest, exited game, turned game back on and re-accepted the quest.

We back!

1 Like

I also confirm that, after submitting a ticket that the NPC was absent when I tried to turn it in for 2 days, NOW the NPC showed up when I flew back to Paw’don.
I had simply left the area to do whatever quests were available to me on the map nearby … so IDK if Blizz actually fixed it OR if just moving out of the area and back did it … I never abandoned and restarted.

I can also confirm that Onward and Inward has been fixed after 3 days.

1 Like

Same, I can confirm on my several characters, it is fixed, now back to my beard sprite

Congrats on all the work, folks. Now let’s get that Shado-Pan Keg sheathed animation fixed.

No need to do that, I just waited for the NPC to be back, didn’t need to abandon the quest or log out, it just appeared.

Time? Its been a week! They can fix farms so as to slow people down and increase their MAU score but when theres actually a real issue! A road block in story progression its “eh we will get to it when we get to it”