Onward and Inward bugged since 06/03 for Alliance in Remix

Same Issue, Hope this can be solved with maintenance tomorrow

2 Likes

Same, logged out, waited 12 hours, abandoned, redid…no NPC

2 Likes

Same issue here! I logged out and back in. I dropped the quest and then accepted it again. I disabled all addons, then enabled each one at a time. Nothing helped and the quest is still bugged. I asked in chat as well and others have commented that its bugged for them too.

2 Likes

Still bugged for everyone I’ve talked to so far on Moon Guard. Re all of the above issues. Alas…no quest progression.

Edited to add: The quest turn in marker shows up on the in-game map, but the NPC is not at the marked point. Nor are they anywhere else nearby and visible as far as I can tell.

2 Likes

This being a main quest is especially annoying.

5 Likes

Same issue here, cannot progress at all.

1 Like

Still bugged for me, pretty disappointed I was just starting to get into this.

1 Like

Same issue for me, no quest turn in available. It was on my other character last week but this week Admiral Rogers is no where to be found. And you can go do other quests just cannot continue the series for The Jade Forest because of this. Please fix.

2 Likes

Still not available. Hope that it’ll be fixed after today’s reset.

1 Like

Having the same issue. Tried to relog, doesn’t work.
Did not have this issue yesterday.

1 Like

I have two toons stuck there for the past two days. Hopefully fixed when I get home today :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

If it’s not fixed today there is still a lot of content you can run in Jade Forest. Nectarbreeze Orchard. Tian Monastery. Terrace of Ten Thunders. And the Arboretum. All those starter quests show on your map. Enough content to get you to 20+ and on to Vo4W or even KLS. That said, yes, this was pretty annoying. Lady, I just killed a whole bunch of creeps for you, then got shot down, and you don’t bother to show up for our meeting?? You know we’re trying to find the King’s kid, right??

4 Likes

Still broken as of reset, come on Blizz, read the forums and fix things. Or at least let us know you see this issue and are working on a fix.

1 Like

2 posts about this and still no answer.

Still bugged for me after reset.

4 Likes

Still bugged after today’s reset.

4 Likes

If you search support, they say it’s a known issue but they have no workaround or ETA for a fix.

1 Like

still bugged on 6/4 @ 2:18pm CST

That’s all well and good, but it literally cuts off the story content less than 10% of the way into the first zone of the expansion the Remix is set in. Not fixing it isn’t really an option.

5 Likes

Not fixed.