Only the most important questions

(Cinthoric) #37

Not on topic but there was a old glitch in the game that let Beast mastery hunters tame a particular Warg in Northrend that was in fact a Worgen and would revert to Worgen Form after the tame and stayed like that until you logged off or dismissed him.

Why does everyone else on Kul Tiras keep calling me main-lander and outsider?

It’s hurtful.

(Cinthoric) #39

Why is it that these NPCs act like they don’t know me, when I saved their collective buttocks from death more times than I have voices in my head…

(Ziinaya) #40

I was actually kinda hurt when I got Thisalee Crow to be my follower in WoD, and she acted like she had never seen me before. I was like "Don’t you remember our cool adventures in Mt. Hyjal?

Why are NPC versions of your race always taller than you are ?

(Kaivax) #42

“Often away!”

Blood Elf NPC: “The dark times will pass.”

I’m still hanging in there.

Why do Blood Elves like salami so much?

Why is it every time I turn away from a dwarf they say “watch yer back?” :eyes:

Why are all the Tauren always expecting me?

(Tovi) #45

It’s a hidden racial. We’re all paranoid.

Why is the majority of Highmountain underground?

Eastern Kingdoms or Kalimdor Druid?

well, I don’t know that…AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

(Fortuna) #49

If an ancient falls in the forest and there’s no one around to hear it, does it make a sound?

When a druid or a rogue is stealthed and a mob turns toward them, is it questioning it’s sanity cause it thinks it sees a ghost or something?

(Fortuna) #52

You’ve never thought you saw something out of the corner of your eye, but when you turned to look it wasn’t there? It’s like that.

Why are draenei such jerks? When I talk to them they all say “Die on your knees sucka.”

(Usutu) #54

Why can’t Druids be Hunter pets?

If a forsaken is an undead and a death knight is an undead…does that make a forsaken death knight an unundead?

Underbog. There is a hunter boss that did LOL

(Fortuna) #57

No, no, you’ve got it all wrong. You’re supposed to “buy your niece a car”. The draenei are very big on being generous with your family.