Only blue post is a congrats to Method - This content is fleeting

That’s the perception some people get. Don’t knock the community when Blizzard employees are propagating it.

I get WHY he’s saying it but a blue congratulating Method on WF has literally nothing to do with the state of the game or lack of communication.

1 Like

How dare they!! The outrage culture. Try to enjoy the game and have some fun. Take care

The answers from the Q&A, half of them were answered before already in either a blog posts or a prior Q&A. I’m not going to waste my time digging up a post and Q&A from July or August, just to prove them answering questions repeatedly.

I already did that before last year in the Summer before BfA dropped.

And the other half were all new information about a patch that isn’t even on the PTR, including multiple at-length interviews that were also talking about 8.2.

I don’t remember any questions that were duplicate honestly though, so if you have some examples feel free to share them.

Either way, I don’t care much.
The point is, Blizzard has just gotten off an insane communication spree.
There is no reason to be knocking them for whatever it is this thread is trying to say.

You are just really only looking for negative stuff if this is where your mind goes.

I think the overly catering to multiple types of people has a detrimental impact. I feel like the devs are looking at everything through the wrong lens. The assumption is that the avg player needs to be spoon fed and have all the content in the game favor momentary “excitement” instead of lasting fulfillment, accomplishment and agency.

But I guarantee you the average player would appreciate more depth, complexity, and “classic rpg” elements in the game far more. Its not a hardcore only mindset that appreciates that kind of stuff.

You’re posting in the wrong place, these forums are pestered on Raiding fanboys, you’ll get burnt to a crisp.

You say that like the same 5-6 anti-WoW members don’t show up in every thread possible bashing every aspect of WoW they can.

I’d love to see how Method would do against pre-nerf C’thun, early 2006.

So, blues?

…huh?

You mentioned anti-WoW members, there’s nobody more anti-WoW than Blizzard itself. All they care is lining their pockets.

Cheap and shallow compared to what? I always wonder what you’re comparing it to because as far as game goes, especially MMORPGs, WoW is as deep as they come with a story spanning multiple world zones, dungeons, and raids and some the best cinematics any game produces.

This topic is temporarily closed for 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

The very first question had been answered already.

Question: Any specifics for the release time frame of Kul Tirans and Zandalari?

Bornakk answered the same thing two days prior in this thread

Mind you they also danced around the real question of when’s 8.1.5 is coming for a while too since developmentally things sound like they haven’t been going great.

The easiest thing to do is state, at the end of every one of their posts “all comments are subject to change,” and start posting a lot more. Yeah people would still get upset, and those same people would talk trash about the end of every one of their posts, but those people are already mad, so nothing changes there, and I guarantee it would help out with a huge chunk of the people upset by silence.

Topic has been unlocked, huzzah.

What a stupid comment. One has nothing to do with the other, at all…

Makes them feel important.