Only 2 tanks and 2 healers listed in LFG at primetime on Grobb

Already got it covered my man.

See I knew you could do it. Money solves all problems.

The social exeprience youre fighting for.

4 Likes

Hey Iā€™ll tank your daily dungeon if you make a max level horde on Ashkandi. If you chose to not make friends thatā€™s not on me.

This is my friendā€¦

I shouldnt need level 80 friends to do a level 44 dungeon tho.

Keep fighting the good fight!

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

12 Likes

Did you even ask the warriors or druids to tank it? Iā€™ve had ret pallies tank ZF before.

2 Likes

Yup, they dont want to tank.

I even bought dual spec for resto.

2 Likes

Is it so other servers can take tanks and healers from Grobb, or the other way around? Hehe

Damn your server has cringe people. :stuck_out_tongue:

It would probably take tank and healers away from Grobb if we go with stats.

So does the forums.

Would you believe you have a bunch of DentHeads fighting for anti-rdf???

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

9 Likes

Would you believe people can make groups because they know people that can tank and heal on medium size servers and that mega server people just canā€™t think about that endgame strat.

Iā€™ve said before that I was for them to put RDF in as anyway nothing matters anymore. I just disagree that you absolutely need it to do content and that itā€™s only beneficial. I think people just want the easy way out. And once you give it to them theyā€™ll ask for more.

Got all my quests done in ZF.

Huge social experience, i wish you were there.

7 Likes

youā€™re so dumb brother

13 Likes

So said the Dinolord

Iā€™m thinking of doing some PVP on my L39 Warlock or L79 Paladin since I wonā€™t be running dungeons on my Druid (who is a tank and healer lololololololololololol)

Sorry I was away on vacation in mexico. Canā€™t tank from over there. But when I did use LFG to tank, i usually got picked up ASAP for raids because tanks are the hardest spot to fill.

tanks hate annoying ppl adding them to their friends list and msging them. we r not friends because you want to skip the line

5 Likes

As a main tank, I donā€™t mind if the player is really good and can save my time and is not toxic at least when I play with them. Iā€™d rather do content with people I know and also save myself some time when I can.

1 Like

you donā€™t know them at all

itā€™s not saving any time. if i wanted to do zf, iā€™d make a group.