Only 2 tanks and 2 healers listed in LFG at primetime on Grobb

Just another example of why cross server dungeon finder is needed.

31 Likes

You shouldn’t see too many people in the LFG for long if they full their group.

3 Likes

That’s my point. It’s almost all single DPS looking for groups. Horde side if anyone cares, which has a slightly larger population than Alliance.

3 Likes

So it’s normal, tanks and healers queue group disappear. So you’re left with a bunch of dps waiting, which is the same with RDF you just get a timer.

6 Likes

Heres current Benediction for ZF.

4 Likes

Except with RDF we would be pulling from all North American servers instead of just one.

That’s a low level dungeon. I’m talking about level 80 heroics.

9 Likes

Doesn’t RDF teleport you to the dungeon and return you to where you where?

4 Likes

I’m just talking about the group finder. When tanks and healers join a group that group disappear from the finder. So it’s normal to not see many tank and healers group. The same happens with M+ on retail.

1 Like

Yes, it does. Very handy for questing while waiting in queue.

4 Likes

If youre still against RDF at this point youre literally insane.

29 Likes

Seems pretty good imo. You got a couple healers waiting, dps that can fill the role of a tank. Couple whispers and you got a group going.

1 Like

Nah, they are just bitter Vanilla vets that hate Wrath, just like in 2009.

8 Likes

Yes it would help it, slightly probably way more for smaller servers which is why I always find it funny that it’s mostly people on mega servers asking for RDF. Mega servers create unhealthy expectations imo.

Wanting to play an aspect of the game is an unhealthy expectation?

6 Likes

You can play it if you make the group which is very easy considering you have healers and dps in the LFG and just need a tank.

I don’t know, I have levelled my druid tank, a warrior, 2 death knights to 78 now, and two paladins are now 61, a priest to 80, and a shaman and priest to 71. I have done most of my dungeons either with a higher level friend or solo at a higher level just to avoid the LFG. Dozens of dungeon I would have done as tank or healer with RDF but I avoid like the plague with the current system because its so incontinent. I used to do heaps of stuff with friends but they all either raid log or have left. That is ignoring the Heroics I would do if I could que while doing other crap.

3 Likes

Im sorry what???

You can do the dungeon!!!

If you had a tank…

DentHead

4 Likes

I’m sure with your millions of gold you can easily pay a tank for all your content anyway :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’ll just pull a tank out of my :peach:

7 Likes

Maybe you can become friends with people that tank. Guilds have a those too.

1 Like