One of the only times the Alliance was written correctly

Well, the Defias had been scattered to the wind by that time; there was no one to pay. No one knew Edwin VanCleef had a daughter. And the story of the new Westfall is Vanessa and her allies intercepting and diverting any aid sent from Stormwind in order to convince the people in Westfall that King Wrynn doesn’t care about them, so that she can use them to fuel her revolution and try to get her revenge.

1 Like

Ah yes, breaking away from the stereotypical orc trope in fantasy and actually creating a character that stood out in the genre, was a mistake.

This is the kind of mentality that keeps creativity from thriving people.

7 Likes

Well the alliance could do more “bad” things if the horde didn’t whine so much when they are the target…

Otherwise everything questionable we do gets criticized by horde so much that there is no point your post.

3 Likes

Bahaha

You’re evil. You’ve always been evil. You’ll always be evil. The horde head been evil from the inception of the Warcraft universe. It’s how you’ve always been written. You can want to be this edgy evil not evil got all your want but it’s not real. No matter how much salt, it won’t change the fact you chose the evil faction. Accept it.

3 Likes

Horde should be evil. It’s nice to have the option to play as the bad guys sometimes.

It’s too bad they basically tried to make Orcs into Klingons. I mean, strong warrior race from another planet. Heavy themes of “honor”. They even changed their skin to be brown instead of green. All that’s left for them to do is give them forehead ridges and bat’leth racial weapons.

1 Like

What logic is this? “The story could be written this way and arguably in the morality of the Horde’s favor, if the Horde players didn’t complain”

Even if you were right that Horde members complain NEARLY as much as Alliance shouting Horde bias, it’s still supporting my argument.

“I’m wrong, better deploy the memes”

I see no evidence in your post, only you comforting yourself that your character is the hero of the story. Please acquire even a small fraction of better taste.

4 Likes

I mean, they were as creative as Blizz can be, which is why we have Sylvanas going down the very obvious Kerrigan path and one of the writers turning Nathanos into his self insert…

No, the problem is that Blizzard loves to forget, sweep under the rug, and overshadow Alliance wrongdoings.

Then murder done by the Horde it’s always worse than murder done by the Alliance.

Arguably, that’s a good one and one of my favorites… specially for these forums, but I don’t know if it works here.

2 Likes

This so hard

Westfall has been great in both the Vanilla arch as well as the Cata arch. It shows how Stormwind is failing to support the less fortunate people of Westfall and showing how the issue has become so rampant that they have chosen to ignore it for the most part. It’s so bad that the local militia in Sentinel Hill are keeping the homeless individuals from entering.

So the poor people of Westfall are essentially being pushed into the living as brigands & bandits to survive.

However, the Defias will never be forgiven for what their leader did to Old Blanchy.

3 Likes

Dude I’m a rogue I have no illusions of being a hero, that’s your playbook.

Proof?

And I responded directly to that post with an argument to counter every one of your points. You’re not fooling a single person. The factions are evenly hypocritical.

Yea… Classic was the only time the Alliance was ever interesting. VanCleef and Onyxia/Nef manipulating their politics.

Then they became all good all the time, flawless in every way.

2 Likes

Nope. The alliance is somewhat hypocritical. The horde is just evil. They don’t try to pretend to be good. They just do evil thing after evil thing after evil thing.

You’re evil. Not just the horde, you specifically. Your on the horde you’re evil.

2 Likes

I proved you wrong earlier and you have no counter argument to my post countering your arguments other than “hoard is evil.” I’m still waiting.

Imagine saying this to a light-infused blood elf as a night warrior.

2 Likes

No you didn’t. You just diarrhea’d spin all over the forum.

3 Likes

“I don’t like this, so I’ll insult it, attempting to devalue its authenticity”

This is also called ad hominem.

GG.

2 Likes

Oh you mean the physical incarnation of my spirit of vengeance after your burnt my family to death without provocation? You bet I’ll say it. I’ll scream it from the mountain tops. The horde is evil. You are evil. Death, destruction, insanity, sadness, misery are all tools of your trade.

3 Likes

No it’s not. Quit deflecting from the truth.

2 Likes

I’m sorry you’re evil enough to condemn the people of a nation rather than the one actually ordering it, and her doing it when nobody expected it.

(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

You’re deflecting. Entirely.

2 Likes