One of the only times the Alliance was written correctly

The problem is this : Alliance cant be the bad guys because the horde are just too dumb to be the good guys . . . so what happen ? we have to repeat the same story everysingle confrontation.

7 Likes

THey could always make another main npc bat guano crazy and have the warchief lead the fight against that one.

1 Like

You never played before cataclysm revamped the world, huh? In late bc, when I signed up, no, they weren’t evil.

Your post feels like you’re comforting yourself more than telling me my faction is evil. Maybe next time try not to endanger the Sunwell with hard evidence that the void is a threat to it, and then you won’t get exiled.

6 Likes

I see you’re still suffering from the effects of your Sunwell crack addiction and it has fogged up your memories, but the fact is the Horde is evil!

and yes, I am a threat to your precious Sunwell, I believe it would serve the world well if it was destroyed along with your beloved evil Horde

4 Likes

Let’s see here. What faction murdered am infinite amount of people when they Mana bombed theramore out of existence? The allian… No that was the horde. What faction murdered tens of thousands of innocent men women and children when they burnt down Teldrasil? The allian… No that was the horde. Which faction blighted their own troops and raised them as mindless automatons? The allian… Nope that was the horde. Which faction abandoned the other at the broken shore? The allian… Nope that was the horde. Which faction raises the dead as mindless drones to be used as assassin’s? The allian…nah that’s the horde.

As for the tauren you can check my other postd on this topic. I’ve been consistent in my beliefe that the tauren don’t belong on the horde. They’re not blood thirsty savages bent on murder, conquest, domination, destruction like the rest of the horde. As for your boss? He’s just an opportunist who goes where he thinks the most favorable wind is blowing. He was fine with all the atrocities the horde was committing until the alliance started kicking your butts. Then all of a sudden he was like " hmmm rebellion sounds good."

So don’t try to convince me of how good you are, or even morally grey. You’re just a bunch of mustachioed villains standing over a girl tied up on a rail road tracks laughing maniacally.

7 Likes

Yes, fighting to be able to exist without being a slave is evil…

4 Likes

If you wanna play a High Elf, the Alliance is this wa…. uh, nevermind!

3 Likes

You’re going to try and argue and make sense of blizzards writing?

Good luck with that.

1 Like

The whole idea of the Horde was for them to be the bad guys, that was literally the whole idea for them.

2 Likes

How many Blood Elves does it take to write a “Hey dad it’s time for him to be evil this time stop punishing me!” post?

Literally everyone

6 Likes

Don’t even get me started on you guys. The least horrible thing you do is let your brethren starve and devolve into mindless ravenous beats.

No wonder you’re on the horde side of things.

4 Likes

I highlighted the two key words of importance. Everything either side does is on purpose since it’s fiction. There is no such thing as an accident or a misunderstanding here - it’s all scripted. All of it.

:cookie:

6 Likes

Friend Tyrande was mean to them so they are entitled to do anything.

4 Likes

Is be mean to them to. As a society they’re just gross.

1 Like

That’s just pure evil. They will now say Verheinen was mean so we joined the Horde.

Let’s see. What faction including the kirin tor and dwarves almost murdered the remaining part of an endangered race? Alliance.

What nation left Lordaeron and its refugees to its fate while even Quel’thalas helped? Genn Greymane’s Gilneas.

Which faction refused to accept the Forsaken, thus the name Forsaken? You could argue that Sylvanas is entirely your fault.

If Sylvanas Windrunner didn’t retreat at the broken shore, Azeroth would be under control of the Legion. No way around it, sorry. She saved us all there, despite any morally wrong action she took afterward.

Which faction had an organization rebuild their city from scratch and didn’t pay them? The Alliance.

Sorry, and if you actually believe what you believe, you fit the hypocrite part of Alliance writing very, very well.

Sorry, you’re right, I should have written, purposely contradicted to what the Horde was before.

Stay wrong and inexperienced. Classic is around the corner if you want to relive why the Horde isn’t evil at all.

5 Likes

It’s true. The true Night Elves died with Fandral.

1 Like

That’s not going to happen. Because treating the Alliance in the same way that they treat the Horde would be Horde favoritism… But Blizzard treating the Horde like it does it’s also Horde favoritism…

Yeah, it makes no sense, but that’s the GD logic.

6 Likes

Thrall and Warcraft 3 was a weird mistake that thankfully Blizzard woke up from. This isn’t ESO, where one side isn’t more bad than the other. Warcraft started from Good vs Evil, and the Horde was Evil, is Evil and always will be Evil. The attempted retcons were inconsistent and made no sense. The Alliance isn’t perfect, obviously, but they’re still Good.

1 Like

Nobody should have to actually listen to conjecture like this.

Guess which character returned this expansion?

1 Like