One of my favorite parts of classic was taken away

That’s not the point, the point is we pay for a service, and then they come and say how often you can use said service. If they limit what you can and can’t do it should be free to play

2 Likes

Just like the swimming pool right?
You pay to get in and they set the hours, it should be free.

4 Likes

You do not speak for the majority. Obviously. Because the majority are agreeing with him.

1 Like

Yep. This is just like a swimming poot.

/facepalm

There always was a limit of 5 instances per hour. You’re really running stocks for 6 hours straight?

Uh, on days when I get motivated to, probably like 10-12+ hours. I can do a stocks run in about 10-12 minutes. So I hit the 5 cap and have like 10-20 minutes for everyone in the party to reset. (resets do appear weird like some people get reset and others dont so we gotta wait another 5-10 minutes for everyone to be reset together). Then its another 50 minutes of stocks runs. Its not hard to do. Its what I enjoy doing with my day.

2 Likes

It’s an mmo so it does effect ppl.

Now they need to fix pathing.

1 Like

I mean, on balance it forces way more people to actually play the game instead of getting boosted while /afk.

Behavior like that ought to be handicapped.

1 Like

Why though? Because you say so? And the people I boost are people that I would be doing the 5 man dungeon with anyway since our guild pretty much only does content with each other. So how am I affecting the rest of the community in a negative way AT ALL?

The person who was mysteriously locked out must have run an instance in the last hour (on any character).

No, this is over a 6-10 hour period, all of us in the same group. Doing the same dungeon together. The resetting counter is buggy af.

Keep coping, gnome. Boosting and inflation are ruining the game.

1 Like

in your opinion. If you think this is going to make anything better though you’re delusional.

3 Likes

This…Like I don’t like a lot of the changes they made but at least I some what understood their reasoning behind them, this change I don’t even understand what the intent behind it was…To stop bots?? it does not do that, this wont even slow the bots down, so I am still confused as to what was their reason for making this change.

2 Likes

its a 24 hour period, so lets say you get off on a friday and you decide i’m gonna go run a bunch of dungeons either to get gear to help friends or whatever. YOu wake up the next day and now you have to remember exactly how many you did during that night before you get locked out when you want to play the next morning. it doesnt reset and realm reset.

3 Likes

Its a pretty stupid design to say the least

1 Like

It does stop single bots that operate on only one server. I don’t know how many bots that is.

You know what else is stupid design? Forcing players to make alt mages to aoe farm so they can buy consumables in an inflated economy.

3 Likes

There are 3. They are run by a guy name Ted. He’s pretty upset right now but he’ll get over it.

translation: I’m mad that I cant find groups for my alts. the players getting boosted will totally join my group now!!! make it so blizz!!!

2 Likes