One month in, legion still not properly scaled

Hey guys, I had attempted to be active in this discussion about a week ago but I wasn’t very well versed in the issue.
These last two days I decided to just take a mental breather from progression content and enjoy the game in different ways again for the Holiday.
One of the things I knew I wanted to make time for was at least trying some Legion Mythic raid soloing to see for myself what was up.

Unfortunately, the results were not as I expected.

I specifically went in with the intention of logging and comparing the results, and you can view them here:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/nBWdR291qJHmNM3b/

I only did a few fights just for testing purposes, but I knew Sasszine was a very annoying fight and had the one transmog item I was still missing from this place on Mythic so I figured that would be a good place to stop.

I also recorded the process just in case anyone wanted to see further evidence.
You can view that here:
https://youtu.be/-5FW54wMEuc

So my conclusion was that the content posed zero challenge, and even though it had been years since I did any of these fights, I felt like I needed to know zero mechanics to complete them.
I did something like 10x my normal DPS out of these raids at times, and considering I was alone in a 20 man instance, I found the fight times still to be lower than they would have been with a full group back in Legion.

I am not that well versed in what soloing usually looks like, but I am now aware that I am absolutely doing much more damage in here than I expected, and something seemed to be creating a situation where a vast majority of the damage they were attempting to deal to me was just not even hitting me.
A lot of misses etc.

Is this what you are all experiencing?
Needless to say I was surprised, based on the amount of people saying it was not doable.

To me, it appears the content is properly scaled, and I am CONSIDERABLY more powerful than I am out in the world, and when compared to BFA.

Anything I am missing here?