One Character Cannot interact with the anything in the world

One character cannot interact with anything in the world. All animations work but nothing happens. Hard logged and soft logged. The Character is also not logging out. I have to wait for the default timer to finish to auto logout the toon. Log in and the same thing happens.

1 Like

The first thing I’d do is a proper reset UI.

With WoW totally shut down.

Move, rename or delete your WTF, Cache and Interface folders.

Then test before adding anything back in.

3 Likes

have you tried to use the bank or guild bank? If so this is most likely the reason. There are a lot of posts in the bug report forum about this. I tested it and trying to use the guild bank locked the character out of all actions, after alt-f4ing out off the game and waiting 15 minutes for them to be DC’ed, after logging back in they were fine as long as not trying to use the bank.

8 Likes

Well I tried it and nothing works. I will do it all again once the default log out timer is finished. I will try it without going to the bank at all and see what happens.

Update:
Real life Aggro so it took me a bit to test this out. It does seem to have something to do with the Bank and guild bank. Every time I start by trying to open one or the other I get the results that led me to post this. Please get on a fix as this seem to be occurring quite often. It ruins the little game time most of us have to play.

3 Likes

Using the bank causes me to do an alt-f4 to even quit the game, I cannot even log out.

2 Likes

Using the gbank causes a message “You are not in a guild” even though I clearly am??

Try resetting your UI.

If that doesn’t work, file a bug report.

5 Likes

It’s not just him; it’s happening to EVERYONE that tries to use the guild bank.

8 Likes

Same issue for me. As soon as I access the guild bank, I can no longer interact with anything, and cannot logout or exit the game.

3 Likes

You need to file a bug report. Customer Support is not gathering information about who is encountering this bug.

4 Likes

I tried that…couldn’t even get that to work. “Submit” sat there spinning for 10 minutes, twice.

just an update the guild bank issue seems to be fixed. Just used the guild bank and had no issues.

3 Likes