One bullion a week is not enough

I would like 3 a week.

I would also like the slime cat.

7 Likes

Youll get plenty, its not about instantly gearing

3 Likes

Explain how? It’s one per week. I just want the gooey cade.

2 Likes

Because we have like 16 or more weeks of this

1 Like

230 weeks to claim all items. Or 10 characters over 23 weeks.

1 Like

You dont need to claim all itema though

5 Likes

wont it get boring too fast?

I want an Oompa Loompa now!!

13 Likes

because you dont know how to pace yourself.

1 Like

You can. Run on multiple characters every week.

Not like a Warrior is going to be getting the bow anyway. Or daggers. Or int based weapons. Why do you need all 230 on one character?

3 Likes

Doesn’t the weekly cap like go up by one every week? First week it’s only one but you can earn two the next week and so on or did I read something wrong?

1 Like

No, its a catchup, if you won’t get one this week you can get 2 next week, otherwise just one

1 Like

You can earn a running total of 2 by week 2, 3 by week 3, etc. You only earn one each week unless you missed a week. Like with sparks.

2 Likes

How do you earn bullions?

1 Like

drop from raid bosses on any difficulty

2 Likes

We know there will at least be seven weeks of Season 4, so that’s seven Bullion. Two for the legendary weapon upgrade, four for both trinkets, and another four for both rings makes a grand total of ten. I’m sure Season 4 will last long enough to get all the best in slot gear for your specialization before it ends.

Play an alternate character for three weeks to buy it there, so you can save Bullion on your main character for gearing. Or you could be like some of us that got it two years ago.

Oh, so like just the first boss you kill drops your one for the week? Whichever the boss?

not always the first, its a bit random

2 Likes

iam only doing for him, loved him but barely played sl

2 Likes

Its not guaranteed. Its random.

1 Like