One bullion a week is not enough

I got mine from the first boss I killed on Looking For Raid. /shrug

1 Like

Only ran LFR first wing today. Almost everyone had one drop. Im just thankful ill actually get the Raz bow this season.

Which…means I gotta farm on multiple characters for certain items. Also means that unless Neltharion’s two handed sword’s skin is available for one bullion I’ll need to wait at least two weeks to be able to snag it from the store when it’s available, three weeks for the cat mount. Why does Blizz hate fun lately?

There’s an appearance vendor for bullion bozo, not talking about actual items.

Still cant apply cosmetics to a character that cant use them. Still dont need 230 on one character lol

Yeah, probably something along the lines of 18-20 weeks.

No one said I want 230 on one character? What are you even talking about lmao. It takes 23 weeks with 10 characters to get all the appearances, that’s obsurd

2 Likes

Takes 5 weeks on 50 characters. Not that bad

2 Likes

you can also get the transmog the normal way, pretty sure they’re not recolors

3 Likes

Not to mention the ones that were already obtained during normal seasons

1 Like

Who is going to do this on 50 characters and why?

1 Like

You’re saying playing 50 max level characters through LFR for over a month isn’t bad and you have nearly 14k forum posts.

You are severely out of touch. Who has 50 max level characters? I hope for your sake that you’re being sarcastic.

3 Likes

I’m a little suspicious that we’ll be able to earn an additional bullion each week for the entirety of the season. Weren’t Dinars capped during the fated season back in SL? I skipped that expansion so idk how it worked exactly but I think I remember reading that you only got enough Dinar to buy like 2 pieces of gear or something because Dinar ended up being quite limited.

tbf, most people get their token in 1-2 bosses, so you’re looking at 30ish minutes a token, so only 25 hrs of work :stuck_out_tongue:

Dinars were limited, bullions are not, we’ll get as many bullions as there is weeks in the season

1 Like

You could only get enough dinars for like 3 items. They didn’t have transmog and mount available for sale in SL though, so that may be why they’re giving us more this time around.

1 Like

works out real well for those of us who don’t care about mounts and transmog! more items!

1 Like

Lol was just showing the ridiculousness of using arbitrary numbers to prove a point.

Its not that bad because no one is farming all 230

1 Like

Good point. :joy:

I read somewhere that there is a cap at 12. So I think at some point you have to spend some but it’s not burdensome cap at all if true.