Once you go Mage

cast Greater Pyro

other stuff proc’s and kills target

only healers need it anyway

We can 1v1 sometimes, but it’s tricky… gotta know how to kite and you have to use your CC’s and shimmers perfectly, but it’s possible.

If you fudge a shimmer or the enemy has all their cooldowns on hand there’s a fair chance you’re eating dirt, though. The margin for error in mage vs. anything fights is much more slim in BfA than I think it was in any other expansion.

Once you go mage you open up two more accounts multibox 3 mages in epic BGs and play artillery for your team killing someone every 3 sec with 3 synced GPyros .

So much fun doing this.

I lol at people when they say “nerf gpyro” or talk about it like it’s so amazing.

After you get hit by a 350k 1.1 sec cast chaos bolt, come talk to me.

1 Like

Oof that’s dangerous. Even if one of the mages gets interrupted, the target is gonna get hit like a truck…

I swear to thrall that destro locks are more sneaky somehow too, I get hit with surprise CBs way more often than I do GPs. Probably helps that destro locks don’t have a shield that screams “DESTRO LOCK TO KILL HERE”.

1 Like

It’s honestly very fun. I have enjoyed doing it.
Constantly racking up 60+ KBs between my 3 mages.

loving my mech mage. started pvping on him, so learning how to handle em on the fly. gets targeted a lot; not too sure if thats just the mage aspect of it all or cause hes mech and you know how the mass majority feels about that. still though, i dont regret it. extremely high damage and clutch racials make me looking forward to logging on with him lately.

1 Like

How long do you wait in queue for LFG?

For LFR? Awhile…ten or more mins,

For mythic it varies,

Hard to say

When does this start happening, anyway? I have a level 43 retail mage and no one ever seems to need any food or water in the dungeons, and then I feel sad for not being useful, lol

(however, my Classic mage’s water always seems to be needed!)

Quick self heal on a mage = Dreanei or Zandalari.

Yeah I always drop a table in dungeons and BGs and I occasionally see people picking up food, but conjured food is nowhere near as much of a necessity as it is in classic.

1 Like

I’m a big fan of mages, I have a 110 and a 120. I always thought they were given free food and drink (originally a priest ability in EQ) because they absolutely need it like no other class, so that’s kind of a wash. Porting around is great though, won’t even try to dispute that.

Mage kind of bored me though this expansion, and both of mine are on hold until next expansion when I’ll revisit it (and probably choose just one, VE vs Gnome is tough). Frost (the only spec for me) isn’t nearly as resilient or simple as this hunter. If I’m gonna have a pet, I might as well have one that’s a little bit more than a constant dot and one situational effect. All IMO, point, counterpoint.

Yeah mages are in a bit of a weird spot this xpac. Hunters now have many of their pros without the associated cons.

1 Like

Ah, I see you are a mage of culture as well.

except when you go to snare something and see ‘immune’ pop up.

all mages just wanna be a wizard, but they can’t, so they are just a lizard in a blizzard

1 Like

laughs in 3x Cauterizing Blink

1 Like