Once you go Mage

You are self dependant, self portals, self food, we look awesome, we can melt metal swords shields and your hairs!!

Pro Mage

15 Likes

Can’t 1v1 anything , 0 self heals, literally a walking corpse.

29 Likes

I prefer making you melt your own hair with spell reflect. It’s a nicer look for me personally as a Mighty Gnome Warrior.

4 Likes

I like being able to jump around like the hulk…

Wait, what do you mean no path available?

5 Likes

You don’t want to know the things I saw in nam. Priests one shotting questers. A mage 5v1ing us. Hunters, Demon Hunters, Death Knights. None could stop the mage. You don’t want to know the things I saw back in nam.

2 Likes

Once you go mage, you become the groups waiter.

More water please and thank you.

9 Likes

Your 450 ilvl, everyone is around 480 ilvl…

so the people you were with were probably also bad.

This game is all about gear, a 5 ilvl difference is huge

Depending on secondary stats and corruptions and sockets of course. :wink:

Yeah. I’m glad some people like the class, but it’s the only one I just can’t stand playing.

Wow the coronavirus is changing everything, even math! I didn’t know the difference between 450 and 480 was 5. Thank you for teaching me, guru.

2 Likes

Not to mention slowwww

Also, try playing arcane with one equipoise, two explosive echos, and three quick thinking azerite traits and tell me mages are “slow” and have “zero self heals”. I solo visions as arcane with arcane explosion and barrage and heal the whole time I’m doing it. It’s like playing a smarter demon hunter.

1 Like

Sorry allow me to further expand on my comment. They are one of the slower classes if you are sololing a large instance and spending a large amount of time running compared to a Druid, hunter or shaman :slight_smile:

Slow in a right fight :man_shrugging: don’t know. Also speaking more on baseline vs things that will only exist for the xpac.

1 Like

Shimmer and Resonance. Always speed boosted and teleporting. Warlocks and dks are sadly the slow ones.

Not always speed boosted like cat form :slight_smile:

Hunters, Druids, Shamans, everything else is slooowww. Warlocks are fast depending on what content you are doing. You can keep burning rush up 24/7 if you are doing legacy content because Drain Life will heal you to full from 1 tick

I can still one shot people with greater pyroblast though :sunglasses:

Good luck healing yourself.

1 Like

I was a mage, then I went druid. So there.

1 Like

really? greater says it does 100% of someones hp?

tell me moar!

1 Like

Well, druids are the best.