On behalf of Rets

I extend my congratulations to Feral players.

I hope this was what you wanted!

12 Likes

Honestly it was more than I hoped for. Increases bear threat and allows more omen procs.

2 Likes

man now i have to regem agi smh

2 Likes

I so wish I could dislike forum posts again. Congrats on having the retail class balance circus in Classic WoW, you’ve really won a huge victory.

9 Likes

hey you managed to stop spamming mutilate to polute another thread?
gz

2 Likes

Ooof

Dan Forden: “Toasty!”

1 Like

I think it was a good move, I’m a bit curious why they took all the Fury warrior belts and shoelaces away though… seems odd.

2 Likes

Feral buff was a good idea and well executed. Now to fury warrior :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t object

1 Like

Ignite munching fix when?

8 Likes

yeah. its not easy being feral.

after this…well they get some fun in classic sl. if a thing lol but as the split off then guardian bear druid spec.

Let the kitty and the bear have some fun. many expacs to come…it gets rough lol.

Cope, seethe, and mald.

2 Likes

Bro you play rogue why you care what #13 on the meters is doing anyways lol

2 Likes

On behalf of the Prot pallys: Big GZ to the cats.
Now its time for some tank balance maybe?
Im having the feeling that the hotfix to dodgerating will lead to an even harsher meta focus on pallytanks… adding on top of that, P3 is coming soonish, and in that atleast 1 tank has to be protpally or warrior, witch is bad for dks/ferals by default.

Didn’t you know that assa rogue is one of the hardest classes to play well?

I really don’t think that they are performing as well as they should be. Hopefully they also get a buff within the next few months.

Why are they buffing a spec that was already upper middle of the pack on several fights? 10% buff for the best ferals puts them straight in top 3 or better on all those fights they were already decent on. Ignis, Razor, XT, Auri, Freya, Alg, etc. Just an insane buff to a spec that wasn’t even performing badly, not nearly like ret was.

How can they possibly let the tanks stay so hilariously imbalanced (even worse now that dodge rating bug is being fixed) when they’re buffing specs that were already not bad? They can’t. Weeeeeee

1 Like

Oh im sure they can, but i hope they wont. I mean i main a protpally, but wow is a teamgame, and its sad to see other raidmembers losing their enjoyment of the game because they feel mistreated by blizzards stance on tank imbalance. An honestly, fixing tank balance would not even be that hard.

Feral was aimed to be an S tier spec going into wotlk… instead because of end game tuning it ended up as a D tier.

Who cares about very particular fights. Overall feral druids were complete dog water as were druids with absolutely 0 useful DPS specs.

This puts them at like a B… at best.

This is completely fine and irrelevant since you play S+++ rogue which has 2 absolutely broken DPS specs and the best pvp spec in the game.

Get over it.

3 Likes

Fix infernal or we riot

says the guy that played rogue because he knew they were op going into wotlk

1 Like