On behalf of Rets

It’s actually really nice being able to control when to use clear casting in the rotation, huge improvement for the class

1 Like

lol

Feral is going to be very good on a lot of fights, not “very particular fights” if this buff is as large as advertised. They were already upper middle of the pack on longer ST fights like Algalon.

The advertised gains put them top 2 on 4 fights, top 3 on 3, top 5 on another, and #1 melee on Vezax. They’ve become one of the strongest dps specs on average overnight if this holds true.

This is just false. Look at the logs. It’s not true. Vezax and Hodir skew every melee down when looking at all bosses together. Feral was already not bad on a majority of the other bosses.

And this is absurdly false.

The class I play is totally irrelevant.

Feral is a strong PvP spec and they can get massive PvE buffs. Guess it’s time to buff sub in PvE.

Logs that have been getting posted are looking very nice.

Feral beating 99 UH DK pumpers lessssgo

Don’t eat their tears….they’re unholy. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I FEED ON THEIR TEARS

Nom nom nom nom nom

I actually forgot about the 11one1one111 meme from back in the day until I saw your post with it earlier. Ah the good old days.

War officially bottom dps lets goooo!

1 Like

As long as it didn’t effect PvP i don’t think people would really care if sub got buffed tbh.

1 Like

No its not.

It must be really nice to play one of the top classes in the game and complain about what #10 is doing.

Didnt you play shaman in TBC? Funny you swapped to rogue in WOTLK the second they got insanely good.

So its okay to be #1 top DPS but only for you… because youre a min maxing BiS top S tier player only…

Boy the irony is hilarious.

Can’t wait until the last week of ICC when we have shadowmourne and come 5th on the damage meters and people start asking for us to get nerfed! Warriors must be the worst class in the game all expansion!

Grats to ferals for having a rotation that doesn’t feel like grinding your teeth with concrete.

Not sure why people are complaining they got buffed. Do you really need to be the biggest epeen on the meters?

1 Like

All I right in the world

It’s fine except for the fact that druids now have two dps specs above two warrior specs. When far more outcry has been going for warriors being buffed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.