Omg, seriously where is BWL?

I am considering doing exactly that actually. But once I’m gone I’m not coming back, that’s a fact.

I don’t care when they release it, but I want to know what the plan is. And I think they owe that to us.

1 Like

Dont unsub, finish lvling your 16 priest!

4 Likes

I agree, but I am not enjoying anything right now because I’ve done it all. I’m bored AF and none of my friends need help because they’re all done too.

If that’s the case I’m 100% quitting. Can’t wait that long to finally get some content to play.

You have done it all huh? All reps grinded to exalted? All professions have all patterns, recipes, etc? Leveled 1 of each class to 60 with at least pre-raid BiS on all of them? Grinded to PVP Rank 14? Get this guy a medal!

4 Likes

Make an alt FFS. Some of us are deliberately going slow – this game has to last for years!

Next people will be wanting BC servers of something.

Get over it. Once they release it, it will just get facerolled in 1 day anyway and people will be in here with the same posts about AQ.

Yeah no. At the end of January it’ll be 5 months since launch, which for reference is roughly the standard length or a raid tier. I expect BWL either January 28th or February 4th. As for the little amount of content that just because MC/ony are so easy. BWL will help for sure, but I think pve will take off once ZG is out. It’ll give us alot more to do in a given week, where now you spend 2-3 hours doing MC/ony and you’re done for the week. It’s so easy people don’t even waste consumables on it anymore, or at least I don’t.

Following the “blueprint” would release BWL in April.

6 Likes

Well, I suppose I haven’t done EVERYTHING. But I’ve done a lot. And the rest I have absolutely no interest in.

Yes, all my relevant reps are exalted. I have consumables to last me 2 months. My professions are maxed and I have all my recipes too… I have full BiS gear. Heck, I even have full BiS for 4 off-spec sets of gear too. I have 2 epic mounts. More gold than I know what to do with.

I could level alts, yes. That might be a good thing to do for most people but my brain doesn’t work that way. I find it hard to split my attention between multiple characters. Once I’ve become invested in one, I get tunnel vision and I just don’t have the desire to work on any others. This is a personal flaw, sure. But it’s the way I am.

Rank 14? lol… LOL!! I have flaws but I’m not THAT crazy. :wink:

2 Likes

impressive for a level 16

4 Likes

It’s in Blackrock Mountain.

1 Like

:violin: :frowning:

1 Like

Except EVERYTHING is accelerated because of all the other changes that were made.

Everything was accelerated because everyone is burning through the content and made a fuss for the new content like you are now.

1 Like

It’s in Blackrock Mountain.

1 Like

I click on the orb thingy and it won’t let me in. Do i need to do an attunement quest?

People are burning through content because it’s a 15 year old game that’s been heavily nerfed in difficulty and that we know everything about.

1 Like

You have to kill General Drakkish.

You know that isn’t true. BWL will be cleared in a week and all the good raid guilds will have it on farm status in no time. ZG will be farm status within a week for most as well. Everyone will be asking when AQ will be released within a few months after BWL and then a few months after that Naxx will be the topic on the forums. Blizzard has no reason to release content as fast as it is cleared because once all of the Classic content is released and completed, the people will move on because, at that point, there will literally be nothing left to do.

It is a wiser business decision to release the content slowly despite what people on the forums are threatening to do. Blizzard knows they ain’t quitting. All those old school players who never cleared Naxx want that chance…and Blizzard knows it.

A week? Try “first day”.

6 Likes