Omg IF you que for Dungeon

So many windows so many cancelations, no Dungeon to run. If you que then play if not then don’t freakin que for them, so sick of this crhap

Breathe dude. It will be alright.

4 Likes

The post is really funny when you read the “que” as “what” instead of the intended “queue.” :grin:

6 Likes

Sorry but people can decide they don’t want to run anymore on the ready check. Happens when DPS wait 15mins, they might lose interest, bathroom trip, or have fallen asleep.

4 Likes

The worst is when you’re in a really long queue… like a 1 hour+ wait for some wing of LFR and then when the queue finally pops, one of the tanks doesn’t accept… so you are back to waiting… but suddenly your healers and half your DPS are gone too and you realize you go booted into another group farther down the queue for some reason.

Why does that happen? Did the next tank have friends in his group so the system just randomly boots people to make room? :thinking:

1 Like

My response to the original poster: que?

4 Likes
5 Likes

That song is a massage for the soul!

The remaining tank probably got tossed into an in-progress group that needed 1, if I had to guess.

1 Like

I always read que as what. It makes my forum visits so much more entertaining.

2 Likes

I feel called out. lol

1 Like

The only thing that irks me when I have to wait in Q (just to irk off the spelling police) for a DPS, there’ll be one tank, one healer and 2dps.

Potty time waits for no one.

Real gamers wear depends.

2 Likes

In a 20 years the average wow player will have no choice. May as well start early.

from Imgflip Meme Generator

4 Likes

It was sad to see this

Me too.

You have no idea what happened in those people’s lives who decline the dungeon pop.

Most like there cat was on fire…or there fish is drowning.