Omega Immortal is now recruiting

Will you be my Omega Immortai?

Omega Immortal is a new guild that is starting recruitment for Dragonflight. Be in a guild that values your membership. But you gotta be a positive person to join. This is a guild with zero tolerance for negativity.

Currently looking for members for mythic plus runs on the weekend. If we recruit enough people that could evolve into a raid team.

Here are some fun facts:

• The guild logo is the greek symbol for Omega Ω

• The guild master is the first character on record in the history of the game to go by Legend of the Alliance. You’ll probably never see another character ever go by this name ever.

• Our guild has a bank tab that showcases ultra-rare BOEs worth hundreds of thousands of gold

• The GM is a hunter of the rarest stuff in the game and has obtained quite a bit of that.

• The GM has only played World of Warcraft since 2008 and takes part in no other games.

Bro wtf happened to Comfortably Numb >.<

Same thing that happened to this guild. No one joined. It used to be possible for me to start a guild. Now it is not. So I guess I’ll play solo because I’m not going to join a guild where I gotta see folks from Twitch being posted to Discord chat. I have not logged onto that site in years and never want to see anyone from there ever again at any point in my life. Plus I work like 60 hours a week now so I ain’t got time to do the bend-over-backward maneuvers to recruit which is what is required from a GM now.