'Om Nom Noodles' is Open for Business

The Weekly Open Market's first themed night is TODAY! All vendors, performers, and merchants are getting in the festive spirit, selling goods and doing shows with a Winter Veil theme.

Be sure to stop by SW park at 7:30-9p realm time to check it out!

Sneak peak at Om Nom Noodles' menu:
Roasted Chestnut Lo Mein
Krampus Curry
Winterblossom Dumplings
Spun Sugar Snowmen
Snowlily Tea
Cindergut Hot Chocolate
Reindeer Ramen.... Please tell me it's got real reindeer in it.
12/20/2017 08:56 AMPosted by Dartanroe
Reindeer Ramen.... Please tell me it's got real reindeer in it.

Lol, it would be venison, but we decided to do a Roasted Chestnut Lo Mein instead anyway. ;)
I am very interested. I have a Pandaren Chef toon Horde side that's sitting there. Though she is low level and has to grind through cooking but I'd like to chat with you more about this.

Perhaps attend a event and see how well the turn out is before making a maybe decision to join.
12/22/2017 09:10 PMPosted by ßlĂ„ckheart
I am very interested. I have a Pandaren Chef toon Horde side that's sitting there. Though she is low level and has to grind through cooking but I'd like to chat with you more about this.

Perhaps attend a event and see how well the turn out is before making a maybe decision to join.

We're an Alliance side guild, but we'd definitely be open to having you visit us and check us out. :) If you have an Alliance alt, we participate in a Weekly Open Market every Monday night in Stormwind's Lion's Rest Park (mage quarter side by the fountain and apple tree) from 7:30-9p realm time. That'd be an easy way to see us in action. :)
What: Pandaren New Year (Chinese New Year) rp event
Where: Stormwind, starting at the hot air balloon
When: Friday, February 16 at 8p realm time

Om Nom's 2nd annual Pandaren New Year (Chinese New Year) rp event is coming up soon! We're showing Stormwind how to celebrate the lunar new year Pandaren style. Join us for one of the most beloved festivals of our culture.

(We'll be selling festival outfits, lanterns, & kites at the event if you don't have your own.)

We'll start with a dragon/turtle parade moving from the hot air balloon through the city to the park, followed by events such as a drunken footrace, noodle eating contest, fireworks, music, and red envelope money for our guests.

If you'd like to participate, meet at the hot air balloon in Stormwind at 8pm realm time.
SCREEEEEEE
TEAAAAAA!!!
One day I was flying around Stormwind and randomly decided to visit the keep, and promptly landed in the garden outside the library. I saw a Pandaren merchant there, who was highlighted as green so my brain immediately registered her as an NPC. I clicked and got a shop tab.

Then I saw the name was Mailang, and realized I recognized her from the forums.

And then she greeted me with a brief emote.

It was so unexpected that I ran away and logged off for the day.
01/26/2018 05:42 PMPosted by Dloin
One day I was flying around Stormwind and randomly decided to visit the keep, and promptly landed in the garden outside the library. I saw a Pandaren merchant there, who was highlighted as green so my brain immediately registered her as an NPC. I clicked and got a shop tab.

Then I saw the name was Mailang, and realized I recognized her from the forums.

And then she greeted me with a brief emote.

It was so unexpected that I ran away and logged off for the day.

Hahaha! Oh goodness, yep that was me. We were catering for the Royal Annuary event. It does make you an NPC when you use a noodle cart. :D
I had a lovely interaction with these fine people in Redridge the other day. Great guild and unique idea! Keep up the good work!
I am legitimately impressed with this guild. I have seen it a few times in Stormwind and at a handful of events, and the dedication is truly remarkable. The name is cute, the theme is well put together, and the extra bit of immersion you all bring is heavily welcomed.

Thank you so much for all your hard work and effort!
01/31/2018 10:47 PMPosted by Kerdic
I am legitimately impressed with this guild. I have seen it a few times in Stormwind and at a handful of events, and the dedication is truly remarkable. The name is cute, the theme is well put together, and the extra bit of immersion you all bring is heavily welcomed.

Thank you so much for all your hard work and effort!

That's so kind of you to say. Thank you very much. :D
What: Pandaren New Year (Chinese New Year) rp event
Where: Stormwind, starting at the hot air balloon (ending in Lion's Rest park, transmog side)
When: Friday, February 16 at 8p realm time

Om Nom's 2nd annual Pandaren New Year (Chinese New Year) rp event is coming up soon! We're showing Stormwind how to celebrate the lunar new year Pandaren style. Join us for one of the most beloved festivals of our culture.

(We'll be selling festival outfits, lanterns, & kites before event begins if you don't have your own.)

Order of Events:
1) start at the hot air balloon, waiting for people to gather and selling festival gear for those who want it.
2) dragon/turtle parade through the city, ending in transmog-side of SW park
3) we'll have a priestess set up to help guests give offerings and prayers to their gods and ancestors, traditional Pandaren music, and a rice ball roulette game
4) noodle eating contest
5) drunken footrace around center fountain
6) red envelopes / fireworks / prayer of blessing to close.

If you'd like to participate in any way (ex: play Pandaren instruments), contact Mailang in-game. Otherwise, this is an open public rp event so all are welcome. Meet us at the hot air balloon in Stormwind at 8pm realm time!
For the 'Lunar New Year' event in WOW, the Weekly Open Market will be having 2 themed market nights (Feb 19 and 26) to celebrate the Lunar New Year!

Vendors will be selling traditional food and drinks that bring wealth and good fortune in the new year. Come browse other items such as festival garb (outfits, kites, fans, etc), lanterns, fireworks, good luck charms, new year fortune telling, etc.

Runaway Theater Troupe is performing a dragon costume dance. There will also be a Pandaren priestess available to help customers make offerings and prayers to their ancestors.
EVENT: Tea Garden

WHEN: Friday, April 13 at 9p realm time

WHERE: Stormwind hot air balloon (We'll be taking the Pandaria portal to Paw'don Village)

To celebrate spring, Om Nom Noodles is hosting our 2nd annual Tea Garden event for the general public. Our tea mistress, Jinfara, will lead a traditional tea ceremony while guests participate around small tables under lovely, blooming Pandaren trees.

We'll also be collaborating with the staff of Riverbend View Bakery to serve pies and treats to our guests along with the tea.

So come relax, bring your kites and festival garb (if you wish), and enjoy the arrival of spring with us! :D
03/24/2018 07:31 AMPosted by Mailang

WHERE: Stormwind hot air balloon (We'll be taking the Pandaria portal to Paw'don Village)

To celebrate spring, Om Nom Noodles is hosting our 2nd annual Tea Garden event for the general public. Our tea mistress, Jinfara, will lead a traditional tea ceremony while guests participate around small tables under lovely, blooming Pandaren trees.

We'll also be collaborating with the staff of Riverbend View Bakery to serve pies and treats to our guests along with the tea.

So come relax, bring your kites and festival garb (if you wish), and enjoy the arrival of spring with us! :D

Will be there! :D
API (rp event collab group) is hosting a 'Job Faire' event in Stormwind THIS Saturday, March 31st @ 8p realm time.

Should be a great chance for guilds to ICly recruit new members / in-guilded toons to find a guild home. All guild types are welcome, but this is a RP event, so expect interactions to be in character. Any OOC discussion should be in parentheses or whispers. ;)

More details in this forum post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753627140?page=1

We'll also be collaborating with the staff of Riverbend View Bakery to serve pies and treats to our guests along with the tea, and the Stormwind Socialites will be offering fortune telling using tea leaf readings.

The Tournament of Ages (or TOA--a MASSIVE cross-faction, week-long event in August) is just around the corner, and Om Nom will be there again as one of the many vendor booths for people to explore between tournament events.

We'll be in Booth 5 this year, so come see us! Check out the grounds map and events to participate in this year here:

http://tournamentofages.com/pages/Booths

(Note: the site is still being updated for this year's events, so stay tuned.)
What: Food Faire RP Event <A>
When: Saturday, June 23rd at 8p realm time
Where: Stormwind Shipyard (open grassy area north of the docks)

Hey food lovers! Om Nom Noodles is hosting a Food Faire event, and we'd love to have you join us. Whether you're a chef, baker, brewer, cheese maker, home cook with a family recipe to share, or just a foodie who wants to try lots of tasty food and drinks, this event is for you!

Food vendors: If you would like to have a food booth at the faire, please contact Mailang either in-game, in the comments below, or via discord (Mailang#4638) so we can add you to the vendor list.

Also, the best IC way for people to know you have food to try is to use feast tables, banquet tables, noodle carts, etc. (Pro tip: a stack of 20 lasts 1 hour!) But this is not required. We do ask that you get creative with your menu, descriptions, and cooking emotes. The goal is to make people hungry. Lol.

If you just want to be there to try some awesome food, simply show up! Easy peasy.

And anyone--vendor or foodie--who would like an in-game calendar invite can also contact Mailang at using the above methods.

This will be a great RP outing or even a date night. Should be good fun. :)