'Om Nom Noodles' is Open for Business

The Legion has struck at the heart of Azeroth. Now, our bravest heroes are launching a counterassault on the Broken Isles...

...and 'Om Nom Noodles' is doing its part as well.

On Monday, September 12th, at 7 PM realm time, our restaurant staff is heading to the Temple of Elune, Val'Sharah on the Broken Isles with noodle cart in tow. If your band of heroes (Alliance of Horde) will be in the area and need a morale boost or simply a hearty meal, come see us! :D
On Monday, September 19th, it's Pirate Day on WOW.

In Stormwind, we will be running a pirate-themed noodle cart, working alongside Theramore Mercantile to throw a Pirate Day Bazaar market event. Will begin around 7:15pm realm time in Lion's Rest park.

Bring your pirate hat, eye patch, and cutlass to join the fun. Eat pirate-themed noodle dishes and drink banana infused rum as you peruse the exotic wares of the merchants.

Aye, matey. We hope to see you there. ;)
A big thank you to GNews for plugging our Pirate Day Bazaar event tonight in their evening broadcast.

Our restaurant staff, along with the merchants of Theramore Mercantile and The Tempest Born Company, are so excited to host this special market day event for the citizens of Stormwind.

We hope to see you there. :)
Absolutely fantastic individuals, I look forward to crashing (peacefully) further events in Stormwind!

Any way you could dress me up so the guards aren't quite so angry upon seeing me?
09/18/2016 01:03 PMPosted by Kazgrukh
Absolutely fantastic individuals, I look forward to crashing (peacefully) further events in Stormwind!

Any way you could dress me up so the guards aren't quite so angry upon seeing me?

Haha. We look forward to seeing you.

And if you're looking for a disguise, I hear a few mages will hook you up with a reflecting prism to switch looks with someone else for a small fee. Whether it fools the guards...who knows? ;)
What a great day! Our Pirate Day Bazaar event was a smash hit!

Thank you again to all the guilds who helped co-host. And a big thank you as well to all the folks who dressed up and came out to enjoy the event with us.

MG people rock. :)
What do you know? Our Pirate Day Bazaar made the paper! Haha.

We were featured in "Silly's Stories", an online newspaper of IC events happening on the Alliance side, MG. Thank you, Marríssa, for giving our market event a shout out. :)

Check it out here, in article 8:
< http://tinyurl.com/za3vv3b >.
Brewfest is here! And 'Om Nom Noodles' is joining the festivities.

We're taking our noodle cart to Ironforge on Saturday the 24th at 8:00pm realm time. We'll be serving Drunken Noodles to the revelers...and maybe finding some booze for ourselves. Shh!

Should be fun times for all. Hope to see you there. :)
Today's the day!

Om Nom Noodles restaurant is bringing a cart to serve Drunken Noodles to the revelers at Brewfest. We'll be there tonight (Saturday) at 8:00pm realm time.

So if you're at Brewfest in Ironforge this evening, be sure to stop by and get your fix of authentic Pandaren cuisine! :)
Thanks to everyone for stopping by our noodle cart to grab a bite before the nightly GNews broadcast today. We just love seeing the community participating in our rp and enjoying good Pandaren cuisine.

You guys made our night. ;)

Also, thanks to the GNews crew for letting us sell noodles before your show.
Needs more floof.

/sagenod

AND MOAR NOODLES.
FACE THE NOODLEY GOODNESS!
Fun Fact: "Om nom" is actually Pandaren for "Noodle."
09/28/2016 09:52 AMPosted by Zangwu
Fun Fact: "Om nom" is actually Pandaren for "Noodle."

Why yes! Yes, it is. Haha. ;)
Visited these guys at their main hq last night on an alt. Funnest Rp i've seen in years since I started Rping back in 2013-2014 I really liked that Draenei chef he's pretty cool.
09/29/2016 06:00 AMPosted by Luumine
Visited these guys at their main hq last night on an alt. Funnest Rp i've seen in years since I started Rping back in 2013-2014 I really liked that Draenei chef he's pretty cool.

Aw, that's nice of you to say. We're glad you had fun. :)
Shoo! We were crazy busy all night long at our restaurant in central mage quarter. Our staff is tired, but we had so much fun. :)

A big thanks to all you lovely walk-ups out there who are making Om Nom Noodles a part of your regular rp, whether it's in our restaurant, at our noodle carts around the city, or in 'hiring' us for a catering gig.

You guys are what make our guild function, and you're helping us spread the Pandaren foodie love in Stormwind. Thank you. :)
'Om Nom Noodles' is having a Pandaren Foodie Fundraiser. It will be on Saturday, October 8th at 8:30pm realm time. Pay 5 gold to play the following games in Lion's Rest park, SW (transmog side):

Noodle Eating Contest--win 30g for eating the most Pandaren noodles (savory or super spicy).

Drunken Foot Race--win 30g for out-running your fellow drunk competitors. We'll provide the booze.

Rice Ball Challenge--choose a rice ball. Will yours have a nice filling (sweet raspberry or savory tuna) or a nasty one (sour pickled plum or cindergut pepper)? Find a lucky Pandaren peach inside to win 30g.

Should be excellent fun for the whole community. Don't miss out! :)
More awesome customer interaction these past few days. The people of SW are great!

A lot of people have been turning up in our restaurant building for food most evenings and at our noodle carts (especially before the GNews broadcast on Monday nights in the park).

Also, so many people have played the loyal customer by spreading the word, donated gold, or just whispered encouragement to us. Those kind little gestures really make us smile.

Keep being awesome, folks! The Om Nom Noodles staff loves you. :)
As the Head Chef (GM) for Om Nom Noodles restaurant, I'm pleased to say that our staff is both honored and excited to have been asked to set up a booth at this year's Dance of the Dead festival event in Bradenbrook. (Thanks for the invite, Yonli!)

It will be on Friday October 21st starting at 8pm realm time. We'll be bringing our noodle carts to offer a taste of authentic Pandaren cuisine to both Alliance and Horde festival goers.

(Also, to the Horde-side folks who have been asking on our forum to rp with us, I hope to see you lovely people at the event. Can't wait! :D)

08/06/2016 09:38 AMPosted by Taeana
Will you ever be making... cultural trips to less hostile areas of the world where a pandaren cuisine loving Tauren may partake of such glorious fare?

08/18/2016 05:03 PMPosted by Seleste
This is such a fun idea. If Seleste could taste noodles she would stop by. Maybe the apothecary can donate some ingredients.