Oldtime Bloodhoof - Names & Places thread....

You are all making me feel old…

Hey Clenn!

Hi Druidicus! What’s been going on?

Not much. Still hanging in there. I forget, are you our scarab lord or was somebody else in FoW? Every now and then I tell people the story of the phone call to (if I remember right) Treu to ask about raiding strats but you had to make it sound like home work

I am the Scarab Lord but Carso was the one who called and spoke to Treu’s mother lol.

well maybe you know me, maybe you don’t.
Xero was my guild leader and he liked to wipe us on every raid.
our sister guild was Funkytown “Baba”

1 Like

Clenn… i always had a crush on you bashfull i used to /flirt you in ironforge all the time.

What’s going on here? Are we ready for Classic or nah?

Addition resto shaman was in DP, Leviathen, and EOI around wrath and cata, pretty much anywhere Rhonex the hunter was if you remember him.

I still play casually on area 52 now, he doesn’t play but we are going to be around on classic .

I wish someone remembered me :frowning:

I popped in to play WoW Classic. been good. Saw some old names. Thought I would share.

Me: Helmhammer, WSG flag carrying druid. Once member of Ghost Force, Stay on Target.

Cairnex (druid) was always better geared. E Pluribus Unum was the Horde guild. Mentioned before, Aprifex killed me a lot

I am terrible with names, i remember those mentioned but struggle to recall off the top of my head. The druids were always my people. Here are some though.
Induilos. Sibley.

Nikita
Ermizhad
Illicit

There was a fantastic undead warrior tank I would always roll with in vanilla, i can no longer recall his name =(. Scholo, UBRS, late night, good times. We had a community. I grew up in those years, and Bloodhoof was good people. Alliance and Horde.

Not sure how to change my character to display Noodlepuss - but I’m in classic on Atiesh; please say hello!

Noodlepuss

1 Like

Oh man can’t believe I found this…

Hello friends :slight_smile:

Balou here back on Bloodhoof

Dropping the Ghost Force name. Awesome. Was the undead tank Terminator?

Hi sweetie.

How do you have time to play? Luckily I’m friends with you on FB.

Speaking of which… if anyone wants to be in touch with the old Whiskey…

Facebook / Gallof

I really don’t have time for games anymore…unless it’s on an iPad. But I am around and causing a ruckus.

I really need to find the image of XERO, FIERY, and myself at Ironforge. I think I left him floating in the lava.

Bloodhoof, was the very first server I played on a week after The Burning Crusade came out I played a Hunter Bushmaster (Alliance) Joined several guilds there was a few until I found a relaxing and chilled Guild Dark Requiem I was the only Aussie in the guild we had some laughs the people were great and friendly I am still playing on an Oceanic server playing several characters. I am now playing Classic and having a blast as i missed on it or they hit it with the nerf bat when B.C came out and some aspects of the game were removed or unattainable.

Alliance: Vangelis, the ever present raid wiping hunter of yore reporting for duty!!!

I miss UNITY!!! *cry *hugs

“Run for your liiiiiiiiiives” ~ Glorius, MT Pally, Unity