Oldtime Bloodhoof - Names & Places thread....

Balou.. ex EPU ... still kicking around
Just turned my account back on. Minous from EPU. Have a Ally priest now named Bounce, ISO warrior to make friends with........ you know who you are.
03/20/2017 08:25 AMPosted by Awisp
Ohhhh crap I remember this rogue. I think he was server first rogue to rank 13 , iirc.

/gasp
*Just passing through*
Incapacitato, Alliance

you probably remember me from vanilla as a wicked little kid.

Timz or Merhalious, if you still play, hit me up!
As my Shaman, Loknaros, I once solo wiped an entire Alliance raid trying to kill Cairne Bloodhoof by Thunderstorming them all off the elevator to Thunderbluff, making them plummet to their doom.

Well, technically one Rogue resisted it and didn't get knocked off.. But the Horde gathered at the elevator killed him after we finally stopped laughing. He put up a good fight though.

On my Tauren Warrior Kaz, I had epic duels with a Night Elf Rogue in Warsong Gulch in the 20-29 bracket back when Twinking was a thing. Can't quite remember his name now.. But we both fixated on each other every time we were in the same BG. Good times. I also had a healthy respect for a Warlock named Raife.
Hi I'm Chall, I used to recruit for <End Game> back when They were known as "bloodhoof's original short bus guild"
greetings
09/01/2018 06:21 PMPosted by Seramore
greetings

Guild rank "Never promote"
09/02/2018 03:46 AMPosted by Druidicus
09/01/2018 06:21 PMPosted by Seramore
greetings

I don't know how I made it to any raid

DPSing with Aspect of the Viper up 100% of the time = hidden Hunter meta in BC
09/03/2018 11:25 AMPosted by Seramore
09/02/2018 03:46 AMPosted by Druidicus
I don't know how I made it to any raid

DPSing with Aspect of the Viper up 100% of the time = hidden Hunter meta in BC

Better than pack :D
played on horde side in Dark Pact guild, pushed a few teams to arena master and duelist in season 9-11 i believe it was. played a shamed named Hercules as well, healed some 3s teams.
OMG Whiskey!!
1 Like

oh okay hello, hows life

you still alive treken?

still here

Hey. I’ve been on the server since '05. Originally Alliance, switched factions back and forth a few times but always the same name.

Thought about coming back to WoW and to Bloodhoof. What would casual scum like my self do, what guild even remembers me, a guild that is active?

Mindplague - Dark Pact

:poop:

I remember MPeezy and we’re still active :smiley:

2 Likes

This is my main and first character ever in WoW. I created it on Bloodhoof but transfered due to long log in queues back in the day. Use to love the open pvp on this realm.

1 Like