Oldtime Bloodhoof - Names & Places thread....

This thread makes me really happy.

I was Kendae (belf holy priest), super active in BC and Wrath and tended to PUG a lot in BC especially. I was in Force of Destiny and NERV. I don’t think most people would remember me (besides Druidicus), but two people I want to find are Scyllias and Immoovabull. If you’re out there, please say hi :slight_smile:

I’ve been on Bloodhoof (and now Duskwood) for over a decade but I’ve hopped around factions and races so much it’s hard to keep track sometimes :sweat_smile:

Started with Octank the Draenei Warrior and Lilshocky the Draenei shaman in Wrath, who became a dwarf shaman in cata with the same name. Then in mists we went horde and Anapo the Tauren shaman took over. Then toward the end of mists/beginning of WoD I swapped to my Tauren Paladin, Abstergo (later Honovi), who I played all the way until we recently faction swapped back home to Alliance a few months ago, and Honovi became Landivar here.

So much has changed from when I started, both community wise and game wise, but I still love this game and can’t let go quite yet!

EDIT: And I completely forgot the majesty that was Friskydump, my Human death Knight and the first to hit level 80 on my account :joy:

The Dude abides

1 Like

How’s this thread still alive lol

Is there any archive of the original bloodhoof forums?

I miss my Mental Atrophy homies :frowning:

Hello friends.

Bloodhoof forever

First day on bloodhoof i made a guild called Hordal Combat, main was Papapain-warrior, my shaman was Blackstone, Combatant, Ridindirty…etc. good times, at end of vanilla was in a guild called No Fate, joined Ring of Fire as a holy pally in BC and still call this guild home, my alliance alts are all in Fury of War. Been a Bloodhoofian since 05. Got Rank 11 Lt. General on Papapain and Blackstone. Remember Frag, Candykid, Shadowdestro, Drunkendude, Bluebuzz, Sophiared. Good time grinding to rank 11 back then twice haha. Miss the community feeling.

Hi, brofinity.

What happened to Edge of Insanity, Fury of War, and Dark Twilight? Just curious.

Dark Twilight was the only one still around during Legion that was doing anything. I haven’t seen anyone from FOW or EOI in…a very long time. Haven’t paid attention to the guild ranks since the end of BFA though.

I know this is an old thread, but was just poking at the forums.
I was in EoI from BC to around Warlords. I honestly can’t remember exactly when I left its been a while.
Most of the original/core members stopped playing and/or moved to other servers.
I want to say they stopped really doing hard-core/server first raiding around mid Wrath, things just kinda started to fizzle out raiding wise after BC. I still have an alt in the guild though, and from what I can see no-one really logs on anymore

Not sure about FoW, but I have occasionally seen a Dark Twilight tag when running around.

Same fate for most Dark Pact players. I miss the old days! I think there might be two or three remaining who still play retail, most are on classic. Such is life as a filthy casual.

I have one guy in my guild who’s Alliance alts are in FOW and one of his friends (also in FOW) has started to raid with us. So they’re around! Just not super active. :slight_smile:

Glad to hear that there are still some from the old school guild running around.
Kinda like rare gems, here but really hard to find. :laughing:

1 Like

miss u all

1 Like

Howdy, fellow b-hoofers, new and old. i’m a yet another old head from the server, mainly played under this character, but i also had a dwarf hunter named Agon, and my 39 twink bracket female gnome warrior Muchosmallo. I’m not gonna act like im some hotshot, i dont believe i was really anyone special in particular, but i do remember being in SW when FoW down KT in Naxx for the first time and trade chat lost it’s collective marbles. I was in a few small guilds, but during BC I did raid with GamblingRedSwords at one point, along side my IRL brother, Totone. I used to stand in the center of trade district as my gnome in the imperial plate armor set pretending I was a SW knight before transmogs existed, lol.