Oldtime Bloodhoof - Names & Places thread....

I used to be on Bloodhoof in Vanilla Wow. I remember when FoW opened AQ. I was in a different guild (Eternal Trinity) but we lost good tanks/healers to FoW when you needed them. It's funny to read that you might be back. When I came back to play I didn't recognize any names on the server so transferred to one with RL friends. I miss the Arathi Basin groups where Alliance actually formed groups who knew what they were doing. That and TaurenMill/Crossroads PvP :)
AB was a fun back and forth affair with the alliance. AV however....was not.
Horde Classic Name : Bainek
Alli Classic Name : some damn fruity elf with 5 people levelin his warrior @ss to GM
I stole a certain FoW warrior's name.
1 Like
02/16/2017 12:14 PMPosted by Opsidian
Wondering what happened to my arch nemesis that was on alliance back in Vanilla/TBC can't remember your name but you played a human rogue and we always had epic fights. Whenever one of us was out Ganking lows the other would get Bat signaled to show up. This carried on for a long time.
Do I know you? :P
Hi
sup
I miss Whiskeyjack

I miss Lucabrasi

I miss being killed running into Tauren Mill over and over again.

I miss the old Bloodhoof.

I miss the Gank Squad.

Does anyone remember laughter??!?!?!
<-- my current main
Slappydeath Slappytotems and Rottingham were my toons from wrath
was in 3 guilds mainly in wrath
vodoo child
Bloodforge
Dark Pact (2 months or so)

Not many people remember me so i must be boring (which im ok with)
I was in Revolution, EoI, Dark Nemesis, and Dark Pact. For some reason I've returned to play after 7 years. It's an almost unrecognizable game.
06/16/2017 09:43 AMPosted by Minos
Horde Classic Name : Bainek
Alli Classic Name : some damn fruity elf with 5 people levelin his warrior @ss to GM

Oh snap son! Its a bainek!

Glad to see you're still around man
xferred here 8 years ago and somehow still here...
lmao buncha nerds
wow rude
its ok i <3 u all
The server is unrecognizable.
I remember this server......in the mountains!
its been years, Frohdo - lets see, house of amber, edge of insanity, sovereign alliance, sovereign
HEDGE of insanity
1 Like
Well hello there. It's funny I am seeing old names from when the game was truly fun. I used to be in FoW as a dwarf priest Safarire with a really !@#$ty PC. How everybody doing ?