Oldtime Bloodhoof - Names & Places thread....

You may not have heard of me but I'm back regardless. I've always tried to move my main's name around (Gere) when switching classes for an expansion. Started out as Gere the Rogue in vanilla and ran with Dirty Horde (+ Funkytown & Ring of Fire). Then there was Gere the Paladin and now currently Gere the druid. Did an expansion in Pariah and now I'm back home in Ring of Fire with a lot of familiar names.
What's happening here!

Shoutout to Blakeyy from our SInister days.

Riki come hug me. I'm back.

Clenn and fury of war.

Dude I forgot all about Ghost Force and Paradigm...

Holy cow it's been a long time.
Nope.
09/20/2016 04:39 PMPosted by Echoness
Nope.

Not Echoness. :|
Just came back after stopping playing in wrath my main was slappydeath played in a guild called bloodforged for a long time and in dark pact for a few months
10/19/2016 03:42 PMPosted by Slappylock
Just came back after stopping playing in wrath my main was slappydeath played in a guild called bloodforged for a long time and in dark pact for a few months

I remember Bloodforged during the TBC era I think.
Decided to poke at the forums for the first time in I don't even know how long and found this thread.
Quite a few names that I recognize in here... glad to see there are some other "oldies" still around on the server.
Greetings
11/04/2016 07:27 PMPosted by Seramage
Greetings

Who are you? =)
Once upon a time was named Selfless in Sovereign Alliance

08/30/2016 08:01 AMPosted by Riki
08/29/2016 12:55 PMPosted by Janoveh
Clenn and Riki in the same thread means thread is legit.

Im curious as to who is actually going to play Legion on Bloodhoof.

Rumor has it that FoW is back... not entirely sure where I heard that though...

Also, I'll be looking for any good pvpers for a high rated pvp team. Message me for details and please don't be bad.

I'm bad, can I join Riki! I swear I won't heal you.
Dark Pact vs. Necessary Evil C'thun race back in Classic.
grandpas
Ladies. Gentlemen. Samgee.

I actually found my old Warrian HOT OR NOT profile picture the other day when I was cleaning out my hard drive. It was from 2007. Oh, that Fudgsicle was such a cad.

Link: http://i.imgur.com/gUChVte.jpg
Am I old enough?
12/19/2016 01:34 PMPosted by Whiskeydk
Ladies. Gentlemen. Samgee.

I actually found my old Warrian HOT OR NOT profile picture the other day when I was cleaning out my hard drive. It was from 2007. Oh, that Fudgsicle was such a cad.

Link: http://i.imgur.com/gUChVte.jpg

Whiskey Im starting to think you have the hots for him.
My old bones ache.
Surge / Icritmypants
Doubt many, if any, remember me.
Wondering what happened to my arch nemesis that was on alliance back in Vanilla/TBC can't remember your name but you played a human rogue and we always had epic fights. Whenever one of us was out Ganking lows the other would get Bat signaled to show up. This carried on for a long time.
Was he mace !@#$ stun spec?
Ohhhh crap I remember this rogue. I think he was server first rogue to rank 13 , iirc.