Older player looking for guild

I’ve played wow on and off since launch. I’m 56 y/o and looking to get back into WOW after a couple years away, willing to play retail or classic. Have a lot of time, looking for a group a people that enjoy the game, like to raid (but not to late as I said I’m older raid till maybe 10pm CST time zone), will do mythic dungeons. BUT, not to serious about the game. Ex-military (82nd Airborne), have grandkids and will pull wife aggro at times. Willing to play any character needed and on any server, have the most xp on a priest.

3 Likes

Hey there! Our guild is primarily filled with older members and even some ex-military guys as well! Most of our people are also busy with kids/jobs so we get life gets in the way sometimes. We do raid a little later than you posted, but I figured I’d reach out just in case.
We’re not too hardcore but we do try pushing as far as we can into Mythic every tier with a solid group of people, we have fun in raids but we also value our time as we do a hard cut-off at 10:30.
If you’d like to talk more then please hit us up! I’ll leave the rest of our copy-paste below, but we wish you luck in finding a home regardless!

For a very brief TLDR: Casual/Mid-core raiding, 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 4/9M Amirdrassil while we were still progging.
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!

We were 9/9H & 4/9M ATDH before our raid break. We completed all Awakened Heroic raids for the mount & title, so now we’re just on break til TWW drops.

We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 9/9H & 4/9M! - Tues/Weds 7:30-10:30 EST | Recruiting DPS for S4!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

1 Like

Hello there!!We are a group of older wow players on the realm Wrymrest Accord. It is a RP realm but we don’t role play. We dable in a bit of everything. Very casual and everyone has a real life they need to attend to. Work or family or anything RL always comes first. Zero preasure to log in. The realm was originally very Horde populated so the guild was originally horde. Now we have many people adding their alliance toons or just alliance players joining as well. The guild does raid, run mythic plus together. We have a lot of casual people as well that like to farm mog,mounts,pets,toys. Some are altoholics and have a lot of characters in the guild.
I wish you luck in finding your new home and if you have any questions about us please feel free to ask. Have a great rest of you day!!

You find a good place let me know. Also prior service and 53 yrs old

Hey Zulufoxtrott :wave:

Thank you for your service! My guild would love to have you, here’s my guild and I’s info!

Schedule Wed & Thur 8p to 11p Server Time (EST) +10 Min Break Optional Alt / Farm Nights on Mondays

Bnet Breeet#11114 // Discord Breeat or Enzoul#4167

TLDR; If you’re looking for a relaxed atmosphere that still steamrolls mythic bosses and pushes keys, then welcome home, we’re glad you’re here

Introduction

Welcome to Dead Heart! My name is Breeat (Frank IRL) and I have been playing this game since Vanilla. I’m married now and done with school so I have a lot of free time. So I decided to create a pleasant and pressure free community that kills mythic raid bosses and pushes keys. My immediate goal is to recruit aggressively so that we have enough players to start raiding once War Within season 1 starts. My long term goal is to have a roster of 30 or so raiders so that we can progress mythic and farm heroic / dungeon keys together. I’m also going to be keeping tabs on anyone with interest in becoming an officer to help me keep this ship sailing. An ideal raider will have previous raiding experience, an understanding of their class/spec, and prepare for raid nights in and out of game. They will also put in reasonable time to improve their performance outside of raid. During the raid, we will respect everyone’s time by showing up 5 to 10 mins prior to the raid so that we can start clearing trash on time. If you’re interested in becoming an officer please DM me. An ideal officer is someone who is a great raider and leader, approachable, transparent, and exemplifies what it means to be a member of Dead Heart.

Guild Philosophy

1. Build a community of competent, like minded individuals that meet together a couple times a week to have fun killing raid bosses and push keys.
  2. Maintain a comfortable mid-core “serious but casual” environment where stress is minimal and no one feels pressured.
  3. Provide guild members with tools and resources that helps facilitate success in and out of the game.
  4. Improve on past mistakes and always strive to push past our limits.

THE DIGNIFIED, BLADE’S EDGE
RECRUITING AOTC+ DPS:
Trial run Tuesdays, 9-11pm eastern (8-10pm central). Let’s GO!

About our Progression Raid Team:
AOTC every season. Solid players with class flexibility. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for alts and fun.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary.

Guild Information: Horde and Alliance
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large 13 yr old FUN, player friendly guild.
Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies.
Remix raids open to all guildies every day.
RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week and RBG push team 2 nights a week.
Mythic Mondays, M+ in guild chat every day, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things!
We love people! Everyone is welcome here.

BNET: Death#12773
Discord: olrazzledazl
BNET: Stormy#1445

Hello! I think my guild may mostly fit what you want. My guild Crimson Lances on Dalaran has been around since 2018. We are a social guild, we believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game. We are close friends and very open and friendly to all. We love to help new players learn their class/spec or with gold, bags or gearing etc. Most of our members are over the age of 30 into late 40s.

We have DND groups. We group for dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. We have a Wednesday learning raid at 9pm est. This is a learning environment where you can learn the raid, get loot, and not get stressed out. We typically do LFR/Normal content in this for those gearing up their first character or another alt. This is along side other random events hosted.

For those looking for more serious raiding we have our progression team doing Normal, AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. We have gotten AOTC consistently as a guild since BFA. Times are Thursday/Saturday 8PM est – 11PM est

I know this alot of info but if your interested in checking us out you can join our discord.I encourage this since sometimes the guild doesn’t fit what you want or vice versa so this gives you a chance to see the enviroment. Also cross server guilds are coming with prepatch so you can join guild from another server. We can chat more here or you can reach out to me on btag/discord

katzlover#1661 - Btag
katzlover1661 – discord

Hi Zulu

Thank you for your service!

Firehawk - Proudmoore is a raiding guild that was formed 15 years ago. Our goal is to continue to be a great guild with diversity offering raid experience for all levels of raiders. We field three raid teams, Vira our CE team, Corpse Run Mythic progression and Twilight Fenix, AOTC casual team. The leadership of Firehawk has been around since Vanilla and has high end leadership experience.

We have a great casual guild environment for those looking to relax all the way to hard core CE so you can have the gaming experience you want to have.

We are primarily older, several ex-military and are proud of our ancient Guild Leader.

Twilight Fenix – AOTC Casual

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Friday: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST
Sunday: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST

Please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master Tèren – Shadowdancer#1115 or on Discord at _teren.
We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hey Zulu!

Sunday Drivers would love for you to check us out! You sound very much like our kind of member.

We’re just some old people having fun playing the game. We aren’t going to pitch that we’ve cleared this or that - we’re pitching that we’re here to have fun. The GM is 55+ and has learned that it’s all about the fun you have and the friends you make along the way. We’re a small guild, brand new in May of 2024. With us, you’re more than a gear score and you should always feel welcome.

With the prepatch next week - you should be able to join from any realm - but for now, you’ll find us on the connected realms of Azgalor, Axshara, Destromath, Thunderlord, Blood Furnace, Mannoroth and Nazjatar. We’re Horde based, but also cross faction. A lot of us are leveling both in retail and remix, so if you wanted to start a new toon to check us out - you’d fit right in.

If you’re looking for a hardcore guild with raid teams and being the best and the first, we aren’t that. What we are is a guild of mature adults playing the game to have a fun time. We are currently enjoying running mop remix dungeons and raids together and building up our confidence going into The War Within. A few of us are also leveling new retail toons. We do love our alts. We hope to experience all that the new expac will have for us as a guild. So many of us have been soured on running with others from the elitism you get in large guilds. You won’t find that here.

MoP remix toons welcome! New and returning player friendly. Casual leveling guild, cross faction. Search guild finder for Sunday Drivers and say a little bit about yourself when you request to join. We’re not a fan of cold invites with no idea who we’re inviting. If you’re joining from Alliance, search for our community also named, Sunday Drivers. Once accepted there, a message at the top of chat will have a guild invite.

Have fun out there!

1 Like

Hey Zulu! Thank you for your service!

I think you’d like the guild my partner & a few friends have created, please check out my recruitment spam:

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to DM me on discord: IWWFYrecruiter

Hope to hear from you soon! Have a great day!
:heart: / Tether

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: Welcome back to wow! We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt! <3

This sounds like my kind of guild! I sent a request through the guild finder.

1 Like

Greetings Zulufoxtrott!

My husband tricked me into playing WoW to avoid wife aggro. :laughing: He is ex-navy! We are also full of old(ish) people and love the military! Seems like a solid match. Our son-in-law is currently Air Force.

Also, guilds can now be cross-realm, so you wouldn’t even have to hop.

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)