Older gamers looking for forever home

Hello!

Newish to WoW, long time FF14 player looking for a guild. Been enjoying WoW, but seriously missing the “family” atmosphere you get in FF14’s smaller guilds. I would love to find a good fit here.

Focusing mostly on social aspects and “old” content (which is plenty new to me!). I am in no position to raid any time soon. Still in dork about the world mode. Mature (read: old) lady gamer, casual and friendly, always willing to help out if I can.

Currently my “main” is Alliance, with a few baby alts, but absolutely willing (and likely) to create Horde characters to see how the other side lives.

I bring with me a partner in crime who is a player from “back in the day” looking for the same atmosphere. If we sound like a good fit for you, feel free to ping! In-game, or on discord: Iriserim#1832

Thanks for your time! panda wave

1 Like

Hi there Nedayan…we love…mature…members :wink: Community guild that is large yet very welcoming and strongly attempts to bring ppl together in that family feeling way. Please check us out at 😉[A/H]Pensive Large Dual Faction Community Guild - #351 by ßriar-dalaran and I shall also attempt to contact you on Discord!

Order of the Righteous will gladly accept you. I’d like to inform you that we have our own FF14 community & guild going on.
We tend to do a lot of old content to help newer players, and get the transmog sets they wouldn’t have otherwise had the opportunity to obtain.
We do have mature channels that allow people to converse about a selection of tipics.
And we are literally the #1 Most active guild on the server.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-h-order-of-the-righteous-raok/2234/122
Please check it out for more info. :slight_smile:
I am happy to also provide you with some bags to hook you up.

1 Like

Welcome to Pensive and we hope you enjoy your time with us!