Older gamer looking for chill friends. ^^

Heyo!

Looking for a social guild of older folks who have priorities other than the game. I’m a returning college student with a lot on my plate and an interest in lots of different games, and I’d love to find a community of folks who play together but don’t have any activity expectations or requirements. Does such a thing exist here that isn’t just your garden variety trade chat guild of 500 people who never interact?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello Selende, feel free to check us out at Panda Express!

should I assume the max level character requirement is currently waived due to DF? XD

I saw this thread before, asking a similar question. Maybe some of the replies there might be helpful too:

Yeap! Let me update that. Lvl 60 and up is fine. The reason why we ask for this is to get players who are committed to playing their characters instead of those who are just trying to park 1 of 59 alts in a MG guild. The active, social experience is important for us. Quality > Quantity.

1 Like

Eexcellent! Should see an application from my DK tank. I’ll be working on this character at a later date.

1 Like

Do you have an over abundance of anything? Would love chat as well. Will try to catch someone in-game later today.

1 Like

Sent a btag request found
On another post! :blush:

1 Like

Hello Samhain! Thanks for the interest. I don’t think I left my btag online, did you mean to add my Discord ID instead?

For a second I thought the thread was titled “Older gamer looking for chili fries”.

send them to see Hawkéns
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes